There are so many ways to spice up your traditional avocado toast, from coconut to chili flakes, to fruit and more. And, your toast toppings say a lot about who you really are. So take a closer look to find out what your avocado toast toppings say about you.

The O.G. — Go With The Flow

All you need is a little bit of salt and pepper to complete your ideal avocado toast. You are low-maintenance and easy to please, and you value the simpler things in life. An easy-prep avo toast is sure to get you through your day. 

Smoked Salmon — Sophisticated

You have a taste for the finer things in life. You're never seen in sweats and sneaks, but you are often found at Sunday brunch, dressed to impress and ordering this very meal. You love your social scene and enjoy a high-class night out with your group.

Chili Flakes — Adventurous

You are constantly on the go, and you love to try new things. You're always looking for something to spice up your everyday routine, and you can't wait to see where your next adventure will take you.

Strawberries, Coconut & Honey — Super Sweet

These sweet treats brighten up your avocado toast just like your super sweet personality brightens any room you walk into. You never fail to make someone smile, and you're always there to lend support to your closest pals. 

Tomato & Feta — Outdoorsy

You're always on the move, and you love to spend your days in the open air. You never miss your afternoon run or ride, but you'll settle for yoga on a rainy day. This super fresh avocado smash from Bluestone Lane is the perfect post-workout snack for you.

Poached Egg — Outgoing

You are most definitely the resident extrovert of your friend group. You're an open book, you love making new friends, and you're never afraid to stand out in a crowd. You're always down for a night out, but never without your group of friends in tow. 

Avocado Rose — Creative

You are innovative, fashion-forward, and always on the lookout for the newest trend. You have an eye for design, so obviously your avo toast must be this beautiful in order for it to be a worthy snack.

#SpoonTip: You can make your avocado toast look as picture-perfect as this one without any artistic ability, I swear.

As long as you've got avocado on your morning toast, you really can't go wrong. But your favorite toppings truly do reveal what your avocado toast says about you.