Listen to your zodiac sign when the clock strikes midnight and your stomach begins to rumble. Figuring out what to eat in the middle of the night is a constant struggle, especially when getting out of bed to walk to the kitchen seems like your worst nightmare. Take advantage of the stars to decide what you should eat as your next midnight snack.

Aries (March 21–April 20) – Spaghetti

Zodiac Sign

Aries are confident and dynamic, just like a bowl of spaghetti. Channel your adventurous side and make your bowl of spaghetti like Buddy the Elf. Why not mix chocolate, maple syrup, sprinkles, marshmallows, M&M’s, and Pop-Tarts with spaghetti noodles?

Taurus (April 21–May21) – Cereal

Zodiac Sign

GIF courtesy of ohbythewayblog.blogspot.com

You’re known to be very reliable, and nothing is more persistent than a bowl of your favorite cereal. Whether you eat it with milk or straight from the box, you can always trust this snack.

Gemini (May 22–June 21) – Pizza

Zodiac Sign

Geminis are very adaptable, making your ideal midnight snack a slice of pizza. Pizza is arguably the most versatile snack, thanks to the endless topping possibilities and the fact it can be equally enjoyed hot or cold.

Cancer (June 22–July 22) – Ramen

Zodiac Sign

Photo by Christian Kadluba

Cancer’s are very loving and sympathetic, so try snacking on a bowl of ramen. Ramen is very basic, making it the most cautious soup choice. Eat this to channel your true protective side.

Leo (July 23–August 21) – Ice Cream

Zodiac Sign

GIF courtesy of thekitchn.com

Leos are extremely generous, just like a bowl of ice cream. Channel your creative side and spice up this snack by making your average scoop a delicious sundae. Top it off with hot fudge, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles, and you have the best midnight snack around.

Virgo (August 22–Spetember23) – Sandwich

Zodiac Sign

Photo by Nicole Lacasse

You’re very modest and intelligent, so make yourself a sandwich to enjoy when the clock strikes midnight. Sandwiches are reliable and practical, channeling your inner Virgo qualities.

Libra (September 24–October 23) – Chocolate

Zodiac Sign

Libras are very charming, so eat chocolate (the most charming and romantic food of all) if you wake up at midnight.

Scorpio (October 24–November 22) – Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

Zodiac Sign

GIF courtesy of etonline.com

Scorpio’s are determined and forceful, making Flamin’ Hot Cheetos your go-to midnight snack. You’re just as powerful as this hot treat.

Sagittarius (November 23–December 22) – Pie

Zodiac Sign

Photo by Kristine Auble

You are very honest, and nothing is more straightforward than a slice of pie. Channel your optimistic side and decide what type of pie you’ll devour tonight at midnight.

Capricorn (December 23–January 20) – Chips

Zodiac Sign

GIF courtesy of Giphy.com

Capricorns are very careful. Munch on a bag of chips to satisfy your practical side. But if you’re feeling ambitious, try a unique flavor like dill pickle.

Aquarius (January 21–February 19) – Chocolate Chip Cookie

Zodiac Sign

Photo by Scott Harrington

Chocolate chip cookies are the most loyal treat around, just like every Aquarius. Add a cup of milk for dipping, and you immediately have the friendliest midnight snack of them all.

Pisces (February–March 20) – Cake

Zodiac Sign

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

What’s more selfless and kind-hearted than a slice of delicious cake? Eat this dessert for your midnight snack to channel your sensitive and compassionate side. Get imaginative with this treat and enjoy the endless flavor possibilities.