Nothing makes a college student more nostalgic than reminiscing about the good ol’ days when your biggest worry was whether or not you’d be home in time to watch the latest Disney Channel movie. Even though our favorites aren’t aired on TV anymore, we can still experience the magic of Disney by eating some of the most memorable foods from our favorite Disney Channel movies. Take a look and see what you should eat:

1. Princess Diaries – Mint Sorbet

disney

Photo courtesy of Gingerina on FISHKI

If you’re still waiting for a distant grandmother to drop by and tell you that you’re royalty, maybe this minty fresh sorbet will help the time pass by. However, be careful not to make a royal faux pas by taking too big of a bite like Mia Thermopolis – it’s apparently a palate cleanser.

disney

Photo courtesy of Leikin Knapton on Pinterest

2. The Cheetah Girls – Hot Sauce On Your Food

disney

Photo courtesy of Huffington Post

Beyoncé isn’t the only one who’s got hot sauce in her bag. The sassy Texan Cheetah Girl, Aqua, always keeps a bottle of hot sauce with her to spice up the “bland” New York food. If you’re cheetah-licious like the fierce Cheetah Girls (& Beyoncé), then carry some in your bag too!

disney

Photo courtesy of The Cheetah Girls

3. The Proud Family Movie – Peanuts

disney

Photo courtesy of Wikipedia

If you loved watching Penny Proud and her family’s odd adventure with a villain and his peanut clones, then these snacks are perfect for you. Try some honey roasted peanuts, you’ll thank me later. If you need another reason to eat peanuts beside the fact that they taste good, they might just help you live longer.

disney

Photo courtesy of theproudfamily.wikia

4. Read It and Weep – Seaweed Pizza

disney

Photo courtesy of Steveston Pizza

You may not have had your private journal about an alter-ego published for the whole world to read like Jamie Bartlett, but you can have some pizza with seaweed on it like Jamie’s dad accidentally creates at his pizza shop. It may sound funky but it sure does look good and healthy.

disney

Photo courtesy of fanpop.com

5. High School Musical – Zeke’s Crème Brûlée

disney

Photo courtesy of Alton Brown on Food Network

Who said you’ve gotta stick to the status quo? If watching this movie helped you go after your secret dreams, then treat yourself to a crème brûlée like the one Zeke makes after declaring his own dream of becoming a chef.

disney

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

6. Camp Rock – S’mores

disney

Photo courtesy of Amanda Greenbottom on kevinandamanda.com

Toast some marshmallows, sit by a campfire/fireplace (or a picture of one on your laptop), and pretend you’re sitting next to a dreamy JoBro under a starry night. Upgrade your s’more with some of these ideas.

disney

Photo courtesy of Justin Oberholtzer on freakinawesomenetwork.com

7. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century – Cosmic Brownies

disney

Gif courtesy of Michael K. on E-Maze

Although the movie doesn’t focus much on what food Zenon and her friends eat on their spaceship, we’d like to think it’d be something as delicious and galactic as this 90s favorite, Cosmic Brownies.

disney

Gif courtesy of kwizoo.com

8. Johnny Tsunami – Piña Colada

disney

Photo courtesy of Food Network

Do you like piña coladas, getting caught in the rain, and the movie ‘Johnny Tsunami’? Then pour yourself a nice, refreshing glass of the tropical drink and pretend you’re surfing the waves of Hawaiia with Johnny Kapahala himself.

disney

Gif courtesy of Melissa Wickes on theodysseyonline.com

9. Holes – “Sploosh”

disney

Photo courtesy of Little Miss Cruciferous

The residents of Green Lake used to call Miss Katherine’s (aka Kissin’ Kate Barlow) spiced peaches “food for the angels.” Later in the movie, Zero comes across one her jars of peaches and refers to them as “sploosh.” If you felt a deep connection with any of the diggers, imagine you’re out in the desert with some sploosh of your own. You can make your own sweet and tangy treat with this recipe.

disney

Photo courtesy of Catherine on basedonthebook.blogspot.com

10. The Lizzie McGuire Movie – Gelato

disney

Photo courtesy of cleocollective.com

As Lizzie and her classmates are treating themselves to some sweet gelato after a day of sightseeing in Rome, Miss Ungermeyer incorrectly informs her students how the Italian dessert has twice as much sugar as American ice cream.

Well, here’s some good news. Studies show that gelato actually contains lower amounts of calories, fat, and sugar in comparison to American ice cream. So go ahead and treat yourself to some because this is what dreams are made of! (You may or may not run into Paolo at the gelato shop.)

disney

Photo courtesy of Carolina on thestudyabroadportal.com