As I'm sure many of you can relate, I really needed a new show to watch during quarantine. After scrolling through my Netflix queue, I found Shameless. This irreverent comedy is filled to the brim with inappropriate jokes & language (so watch with caution), but is just so funny. Here are some of its characters and what their favorite Ben & Jerry's flavors might be (if, of course, the pints were being stolen out of a box truck). 

Fiona Gallagher: Phish Food 

Arguably one of the most bad-ass female characters of any Netflix show, Fiona is one powerful gal. It's only fitting that she would love a Ben & Jerry's flavor that packs a punch. Phish Food is one of Ben & Jerry's most popular! 

Frank Gallagher: Chocolate Shake It 

Have you ever heard of Chocolate Shake It? It's a chocolate, malt ice cream with salted fudge pieces and marshmallow swirl. I can just see Frank eating a pint of it at 3am after coming back to the house in a state of drunkenness. Chocolate probably cures hangovers, right? 

Lip Gallagher: Chunky Monkey 

Lip doesn't give a sh/t about anyone or anything, so it seems like he needs a flavor to match. Chunky Monkey is one of Ben & Jerry's only fruit-based ice creams, but I think it's a favorite among many. 

Ian Gallagher: Mint Chocolate Cookie 

Even after watching the series for such a short period of time, I'm getting used to how cold Ian can be. I can't help but wonder if his character is a bit misunderstood. Mint Chocolate Cookie, as well, is super under-valued for its depth and flavor. Ian: I'm rooting for you. 

Debbie Gallagher: Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz

Debbie, by far, is one of the best characters on Shameless. She's more on top of her sh/t than other kids her age & she always sticks up for the people she loves. Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz is the perfect pick-me-up for anyone who needs a little bit of a boost. 

Carl Gallagher: Everything But The... 

Carl is CHAOTIC, just like this flavor. 

Veronica Ball: Cherry Garcia

If you know Veronica, you know she's the life of the party. Although she might have an overwhelming personality, she genuinely cares for others (including the Gallagher kids). Like V, Cherry Garcia is the perfect blend of sweet and exciting. 

Kevin Ball: Milk & Cookies 

Kevin is one of the most underrated characters on the show. He's empathetic, warm, and truly wants to do the best he can. Milk & Cookies is a classic, euphoric tasting flavor that would make anyone feel welcome (until, of course, you take a toaster because yours broke three weeks ago). 

Steve/Jimmy: Triple Caramel Chunk 

As problematic of a character as he is, Steve (better known as Jimmy) is sort of a flake. He says he loves Fiona and the next minute, he's out the door. I don't get it?! Nonetheless, when he does show up, he's cordial and sweet- so he deserves a flavor that suits his [inconsistent] demeanor. 

Sheila Jackson: Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Chocolate Fudge Brownie is dependable, but not too "out-there," just like Sheila. And a pint is always there for you after a drunk night out.