In Texas, Whataburger is practically a religion. After any late night, you can expect Texans to retreat to their nearest Whataburger to indulge in the deliciousness of their burgers, chicken, and fries (and let's not forget waiting until 11pm for a honey butter chicken biscuit).

While their normal menu is literally the best, changing things up with a secret menu can always be a fun thing to do. Next time you're craving some Whataburger or need somewhere to hang out after a night out, make sure to shake it up by ordering a Whataburger secret menu item.  

Honey Butter Chicken Strip Chicken 

This creation may be the best thing you'll ever taste in your life. Its a pretty simple concept: the honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich, but instead of BBQ sauce, order it with honey butter sauce. The honey butter, chicken strips, and Texas toast combine to create a sandwich that is the perfect amount of savory, sweet, and greasy. 

What to order: Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich with honey butter sauce instead of BBQ sauce. 

Veggie Burger

Veggie burger at a fast food chain? Shocking, I know, but vegetarians have every right to enjoy Whataburger! This Whataburger veggie burger is unique, too. Instead of a veggie patty, you substitute the meat patty for a potato hash brown patty. Obviously, a potato hash brown is delicious, and putting that between two buns and adding your choice of toppings and condiments can only be heavenly. 

What to order: Whataburger with a hash brown patty instead of meat. Add and take off toppings as needed.

Chicken 'N Pancakes

These chicken and pancakes are definitely the better version of traditional chicken and waffles. For this Whataburger secret menu item, order pancakes and ask for chicken tenders instead of the side of sausage. Like any sweet and savory breakfast meal, this one is absolutely delectable. To eat this, make sure to order your meal between 11pm and 11am!

What to order: Pancake platter with chicken strips 

Apple Pie or Cinnamon Roll Milkshake

One of the best things about fast food restaurants is definitely the desserts, and milkshakes almost always hail over all other said desserts. Whataburger has great pastry-like desserts, like their apple pie and cinnamon roll, and they also have amazing milkshakes. Two good things make an even better thing, so next time you're ordering a dessert, ask for an apple pie or cinnamon roll blended into your vanilla shake. 

What to order: Vanilla milkshake with apple pie or cinnamon roll blended in

Triple Triple 

Blow away In-N-Out's "Double Double" with Whataburger's "Triple Triple." As the name implies, this mega-burger includes three beef patties, three slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions. If a normal cheeseburger doesn't fill you up, this secret menu item is sure to. It has the perfect Whataburger taste, but bigger. What more could you ask for?

What to order: Triple Meat Whataburger with three slices of cheese

Grilled Cheese Burger

If you love grilled cheeses, and you love burgers, then you can't go wrong by ordering a grilled cheese burger. This secret menu item is pretty simple. Instead of two buns keeping your Whataburger together, replace them with two grilled cheeses. Extra cheese = extra fun. 

What to order: Whataburger and two Grilled Cheeses. When you get your order, do the honors of replacing the buns with the grilled cheese sandwiches. 

While the Whataburger menu is beautiful and delicious without any modifications, ordering a secret menu item can bring things to the next level. Next time you go to Whataburger, make sure to try something new from their secret menu. You never know, you may find your new favorite item!