Getting through each week has been rough for most of us — especially during this never-ending quarantine. Days have been turning into weeks, and quite frankly, if my iPhone and my Mac didn't have a calendar, I would have absolutely no clue as to what day of the week it is. Thanks to Truly Hard Seltzer's latest Friday calendars release, I can finally track my days just a tad bit better without having to stare at a regular calendar on my technological devices half of the time.

What do I need to know?

Photo Courtesy of Truly Hard Seltzer

Truly Hard Seltzer has come out with a calendar that helps you to keep track of summer Fridays, since they're back in full force whether we like it or not (which we like it here at Spoon). The calendar has been created in partnership with GiveThemBeer.com. The calendar retails for a mere $39 and serves as the first-ever variety pack with all of Truly's flavors. While this calendar is meant to track each Friday that there is over this summer season, I fear that I'll drink all of the seltzers in one (or two... maybe three) sittings.

Truly's calendar is limited edition, so snatch it on my behalf while you can. Delivery of the calendar will start now in late May, and you know what? You can even send a calendar to your besties so you all can drink and quarantine together over FaceTime or Zoom... or whatever the cool kids use these days, I just don't know.