The season is now fall, and I hope that none of you are you know, falling on your fuck!ng face or on your buttocks. The weather might be getting cooler, but it's never a bad time for some ice cream or some shakes. In the world of ice cream and shakes, there's a new bad boy that's out on the streets, and that's Carvel's "Hocus Pocus Shake". On that note, here's what you need to know.

The tea

Liz Abere

The shake is a collaboration between Carvel and Freeform. As stated in a press email, the shake itself is consists of "Carvel’s signature vanilla soft serve ice cream, mixed with OREO® Cookie pieces and topped with whipped cream and Halloween sprinkles - all served in a 31 Nights of Halloween X Hocus Pocus limited-edition cup. The special shake will be available Sept. 28-Nov. 1 at all full-service Carvel locations and select express shoppes, and on third-party delivery platforms. From Oct. 9-11, fans can enjoy free delivery on Uber Eats."

While you can't necessarily give out shakes as a treat for trick or treaters, you can take trick or treaters to your local Carvel within the next month to pick up the shake beforehand. I'm not going to stop you, and I might even pick it up myself some time.