The final season of Girls on HBO is already underway. If you're like me and hate the idea of saying goodbye to the most self-centered group of friends in New York, you're probably freaking out and need some good snacks to numb the pain. Here's what you should be eating based on your favorite character on Girls

1. Hannah

At her best, Hannah is totally ambitious and determined. At her worst, she's self-absorbed and unapologetic regarding her opinions. If Hannah is your favorite character, you should be munching on cupcakes. Yes, more than one. Just refrain from eating your cupcakes in the bathtub. You have moved past that stage in your life.

2. Marnie

You’re not aware of too many things. You know what you know if you know what I mean. Marnie is the sweetest of the group, but I am convinced that she is actually insane. She considers herself to be the perfect friend and gets insulted when told otherwise. If Marnie is your favorite character, you should be eating banana nut bread. Sweet and nutty, just like Marnie.

3. Shoshanna

Shosh is definitely the go-getter of the group. She is not as naive as people think she is. She's hardworking, independent and is ridiculously focused on her future. If you aspire to be like Shoshanna, you should be eating off of a charcuterie board that features a variety of meats, cheeses, crackers and jams. You're classy AF and you deserve the most.

4. Jessa

Jessa is effortlessly sexy. She's the wild child of the group and taming her is not an option. Jessa is my personal favorite #sorrynotsorry. If your favorite character is Jessa, just like myself, you probably don't have a lot of time to waste preparing a healthy snack. You should be eating Bagel Bites. Ready in less than three minutes in the microwave, you have just enough time to throw your hair up into a messy bun, undress and put your robe on.

Girls, I hate to see you go, but I have a feeling that I am going to love watching you leave. It's been a good run.