Michael, Jim, Pam, Dwight, Stanley, Phyllis, Ryan, Kelly, Kevin, Oscar, Angela, Creed, Meredith, Andy, and even Toby help us get through our mundane lives by inviting us into the offices of Dunder Mifflin and providing hilarious jokes and Instagram captions. Working for a paper company in Scranton, Pennsylvania never seemed better, and if Dunder Mifflin was real, applications would be flooding in. But, since it's impossible to actually work there, here are the best foods to make you feel like you're right there in the break room. 

1. Mixed Berry Yogurt

Jim and Pam are #relationshipgoals and mixed berry yogurt was essential, since Jim saying Pam's yogurt was about to expire was the moment she knew she liked him. Clearly, a very important food for someone at Dunder Mifflin. Maybe if you let your yogurt almost expire you'll find your spouse too.

2. Soft Pretzels

Stanley Hudson's reaction to Free Pretzel Day is an accurate representation of everyone's feelings towards free food, and when that free food is a soft pretzel, what could be better? 

3. Six Strips of Bacon

There's nothing better than waking up to the smell of crackling bacon, and no one knows that better than Michael Scott. Use a George Foreman Grill and lay down six strips of bacon, then wake up and step on the girl to really channel your inner Michael Scott. Be sure to have some bubble wrap ready. 

4. Kevin's Chili

Possibly the most well-known food on this list, Kevin's chili really left its mark on the Dunder Mifflin office floor. Make it in a Kevin-sized pot on a chili (see what I did there?) night and invite your coworkers over to enjoy. Try not to spill!

5. Jello

Jim Halpert showed us the versatility of jello. Jello can be used for snacks, jello shots, and to hold basic desk items for your favorite or least favorite coworkers. Thanks to Jim, jello no longer looks complete without a stapler in the middle.  

6. Chili's

While Chili's is a location rather than a specific food, it is "the new golf course" as Michael Scott says. He hosted business meetings and the Dundies at Chili's, and showed more love to Chili's than any other show. Order yourself an Awesome Blossom, some baby back ribs, and a microphone the next time you walk into Chili's. 

8. Tacos

Kevin is all of us regarding his feelings about tacos, and in season eight Nellie shows her love for tacos as well, proving how important they are with the members of Dunder Mifflin. The next time you eat a taco and the shell starts to crack, be comforted in the fact that Kevin understands. 

Unfortunately, we aren't able to work at Dunder Mifflin, but we can eat the foods that the salesmen, accountants, HR rep, and receptionist of the beloved paper company held so closely to their hearts.