For most of us, college is our first time traveling abroad without the security of our parents pockets. It’s a time for cheap planes, questionable Airbnb rooms, and new adventures. We’ve put together a guide to satisfy any foodie’s needs, still leaving you some cash for that late-night pizza when you return to campus. We all know that food is one of the greatest aspects of traveling abroad, so we’ve put together a food journey from brunch to bar.

1. Breakfast from Cafe Madam

paris

Photo by Nina Oleynik

Mornings in Paris always start with a magical breakfast.

#Spoonfeed alert! This creamy yet tangy eggs Benedict is smothered in scrumptious hollandaise and accompanied by perfectly poached eggs and smoked salmon. This breakfast option comes to $12 and includes fruit and granola.

Located in the heart of the 3rd arrondissement, the spot is a short walk from the Notre Dame and Saint Chapel. Not to mention the incredible shopping all around the restaurant.

2. Brunch from Rachel’s Pont aux Choux

paris

Photo by Walker Foehl

This fabulous brunch place is also located in the 3rd and has yummy and beautiful (Insta-worthy) dishes. We recommend the autumn salad with beets, quinoa and fried brie ($8).

The All-American platter is a great sharing option for three hungry people. It combines freshly fried eggs, light and fluffy ricotta pancakes, homemade hash, bacon, sausage, and Rachel’s famous granola and fruit ($18). Rachel’s also usually has a special offer of rosé, so definitely take advantage.

3. Picnic lunch in front of the Eiffel Tower

paris

Photo by Hannah Dineen

Take lunch outside and enjoy baguettes, cheese, and macaroons in front of the beautiful Eiffel Tower. What could be better than enjoying macaroons with this view?

4. Dinner from Blueberry

paris

Photo by Walker Foehl

This modern sushi bar is converting croissant lovers into chopstick users. Blueberry offers a modern, almost extra-terrestrial vibe with some of the best quality sushi you will ever find.

We loved this vegan and gluten free maki roll. Other faves included the Unagi Roll, Salmon California Roll, Ceviche Roll, and the seaweed salad with mango. Don’t forget to order the blueberry green tea pie for dessert.

5. After dinner drinks from Frenchie Wine Bar

paris

Photo by Walker Foehl

Because when is it not time for champagne? This Parisian hot spot is perfect either after dinner or for drinks and tapas any time of night. It was created to introduce to Parisians a more spontaneous eatery, one for every budget, with no reservations required and more choices. Here you can enjoy a scrumptious charcuterie board accompanied by Burgundy’s best red wines.