Smoking body, flaunting curves and the perfect physique. Megan Fox has it all. However, looking like that isn't easy. If it was, any of us could have starred in "Transformers". Megan Fox's diet and exercise regime is extremely strict. But with a little discipline and motivation I am sure you will also be able to follow her diet to the tee. 

Megan Fox's Diet :

Megan follows a five factor diet given to her by her trainer Harley Pasternak  in which, she can eat 5 small meals a day. For breakfast her go-to is usually eggs whites , making sure to never skip the most important meal of the day. Her favorite snack are almonds which, is high in protein, vitamin E, magnesium and fiber.

Megan also loves smoothies, which, she and her husband Brian Green make by following recipes given to them by Harley. Her favorite one is the red smoothie  that is prepared by using seasonal berries  along with chai tea, a scoop of protein powder and a little bit of almond milk.  Megan also adds apple cider vinegar in small amounts to her salads. This addition is extremely beneficial as it ensures effective workouts. 

Harley also recommended Japanese food to her as it is both light and tasty. He encouraged Megan Fox to eat salmon which, she is now fan of and incorporates in her diet once a day. She usually has salmon sashimi along with cucumber salad, a little edamame and miso soup. 

What Megan Fox Doesn't Eat : 

As in most diets you have to avoid certain food items so do you in Megan's diet. She told E! Online  that she doesn't eat carbohydrates meaning no bread, pretzels or mouth-watering potato chips. Instead, she gets her source of carbs from fruits and vegetables. In fact, her diet can be so extreme sometimes that the least nutritious thing she has all day is a cup of Joe. 

The Shocker : 

She even told E! Online that she has no lazy days where she sits in her PJ's simply munching on a a bag of cheesy Dorito's or indulging in a juicy wholesome burger. Say what? Yes, that is correct none at all. But if she did have them she said she would opt for pizza or cake. 

Megan Fox's Workout : 

To maintain good muscle structure, Megan uses resistance training with little rest to ensure that she gets her cardio in. Resistance training increases metabolism, burns calories, develops and protects bones, manages pain, sharpens focus and can help decrease fat content. Her trainer says one should do this for at least 5 minutes every workout . 

Megan Fox also does an extremely intense workout with immense amount of cardio and heavy weights approximately twice a week while the other she doesn't exercise that hard. Her post baby work out was called the five factor workout. Yes, she has two kids and looks like that.

Megan's workout  five phases starting from a five minute cardio followed by lower body sculpting exercise, upper body toning exercise, abdominal sculpting exercise and a five minute cool down. Sounds hectic, huh?

So, next time you are working towards the summer body of your dreams, take a few tips from Megan and balance out that pizza with a side of leafy greens.