Cancel all your plans, grab the tissues and put your eating pants on 'cause the Netflix revival of Gilmore Girls is almost here. Four more episodes filled with Lorelai's quick and witty remarks, the dilemma's of Rory, the odd Kirk moments, Sookie's mishaps, the quirky Star's Hallows folks and hopefully so much more. There are so many questions to be answered like who does Rory end up with (prays it's Jess)? And do Luke and Lorelai get together?

By the looks of the trailer, it's going to be an emotional roller coaster. So on November 25th, buckle your seat belts and eat like a Gilmore. 

1. Chinese

What's a GG night without stacks of white boxes and chopsticks covering the floor? Order takeout or, if you want to, brave the kitchen and make your own.

2. Burgers

Though these burgers might not be good as the ones cynical Luke makes, they are simple and delicious.

3. Pizza

Take the box of week old pizza out of the fridge, throw it away and call the pizza guy you have saved on speed dial. Or channel your inner Lorelai and make a sugary variation.

4. A gallon of your favorite ice cream

For all the tears that will be shed, the celebrations and all the moments in between.

5. Coffee

All the coffee. You'll need the caffeine to stay awake for all four episodes. 

Let the drama, emotions and classic Gilmore wit hit us like a speeding freight train gone wild. And no matter who Rory or Lorelai end up with or if the revival is a disaster, we are ready for anything... except maybe the stomachaches awaiting us in the morning.