In Pawnee, one meal is much more important than any other: breakfast. Whether you’re celebrating an election victory or Galentine’s Day, the best way to do it is with breakfast food.

Here is what the characters in Parks and Recreation would eat for breakfast.

Ron Swanson – Bacon and Eggs

Parks and Rec

Photo by Christin Urso

A classic breakfast staple. Nothing makes a person think “breakfast” faster then the smell and sound of bacon being fried, or eggs being cooked.

A no-brainer for sure. Bacon and eggs are no nonsense just like Ron. A simple, classic breakfast for a simple, classic man. If you get anything else he’ll probably think you’re a government loving hippie. For a Ron Swanson-approved breakfast, try serving eggs in a bacon bowl.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Andy Dwyer – Funfetti Pancakes

Parks and Rec

Photo by Sophie Rosen

Funfetti is incredible – it makes something as boring a plain vanilla cake and makes it a beautiful rainbow. So it only makes sense that it takes pancakes to the next level too.

Andy is basically a little kid, and there is nothing a little kid loves more than pancakes, except for Funfetti pancakes. Andy wants to spread happiness everywhere he goes, and nothing does that better than with a breakfast that’s basically a dessert. These Funfetti pancake taquitos are perfect for him.

Parks and Rec

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

April Ludgate – Black Coffee

Parks and Rec

Photo by Jennifer Cao

The world runs on coffee – everyone knows this. The way a person takes their coffee says a lot about them. For example, a person who likes their coffee with soy milk maybe more health conscious, someone who likes a pump of caramel may have a wild side.

Black coffee is just like April – dark and bitter. She doesn’t want to have anything more than that. Maybe it’s because she likes to suffer, maybe it’s because she thinks breakfast is stupid. We’ll never know. We do know she would want to avoid Starbucks though by making her own iced coffee.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Tom Haverford and Donna – Eggs Benedict and Mimosas

Parks and Rec

Photo by Kelly Logan

Mimosas make drinking before noon a classy affair. And it’s only appropriate to pair it with food just as extravagant. Eggs Benedict takes a usually plain breakfast sandwich and makes it luxurious.

Because Tom can’t have a delicious meal without Donna, and Donna can’t have a delicious meal without Tom, these two embody luxury and everything it stands for. Boozy brunch is the perfect way to start off your #TreatYoSelf day, before the spa and shopping. Make some mimosa smoothies so you too can #TreatYoSelf.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Ann Perkins – Avocado Toast

Parks and Rec

Photo by Katie Luchette

Avocado toast has become a trend that cannot be stopped, and with good reason! It’s yummy, easy, and still good for you. Throw some eggs on there and it’s suddenly a full filling meal.

Ann is lovely, sweet and easy to get along with. Since she used to be a nurse it makes sense she would eat something healthy, but wouldn’t sacrifice something delicious. Make some avo toast in your dorm room with this easy recipe.

Parks and Rec

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

Chris Traeger – Organic Granola

Parks and Rec

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Granola is a super food. It does so much for body it’s almost too good to be true. It helps lower cholesterol, regulate digestion, improve your heart health and still helps you loose weight. What more could you ask for?

Chris is an absolute health nut. He would never put something in his body that could damage it. The way he sees it, granola is, literally, the greatest breakfast ever. He would be, literally, so excited about this healthy pumpkin spice granola.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of buzzfeed.com

Ben Wyatt – Cereal

Parks and Rec

Photo by Lawrence Yu

Cereal is magical. There’s so many types and so many things you can do with it. The possibilities are endless. If you eat it the traditional way with some milk in a bowl it’s a quick and easy breakfast that cannot be beat.

Ben is a busy guy, and he realizes the time it takes to get things done. Looking at it economically (since he could be a dope accountant) it makes sense to eat something that takes the least amount of time to make and eat. Cereal is the Ben Wyatt way to go. For a little twist on classic cereal, look here.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Leslie Knope – Waffles

Parks and Rec

Photo by Eileen Wang

Mmm waffles – fluffy, buttery, perfect. Whether you like ’em with syrup or butter you can’t go wrong. Stuff yours with chocolate chips or fruit, your waffle iron is your oyster.

Do I even have to explain why Leslie would want waffles? Leslie would absolutely want to eat waffles all day long.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Garry/Jerry/Larry/Lenny/Terry/Barry – Just kidding no one cares

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Shut up Jerry.