As we begin summer 2021, we are all looking for ways to cool off. Why not beat the heat with an icy drink?  Imagine sitting by the pool, drink in hand, enjoying the sun's beautiful rays. But for those of us who are not old enough to drink, sometimes drinking a plain lemonade gets a little old. These mocktails bring out the creativity of summer, and most importantly they cater to all of the unique characteristics of your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21 - April 19) - Cranberry Sangria 

If you are an Aries, you have a pretty fiery and passionate personality. You are a confident person with a lot to offer! The same thing goes for this sangria! I would say that sangria is the drink of the passionate. With such a dark color it is perfect for those with that inner fire. Aries are trailblazers, just like sangria! 

Taurus (April 20 - May 20) - Passion Fruit Martini 

Being a Taurus means you are a patient person who is easy to trust. Martinis are a drink that you always know you will love, a true classic. Not only is this drink trustworthy, but it also representative of luxury. Just like Tauruses! Passionfruit is the perfect summer flavor and is perfect for a Taurus. 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20) - Roasted Peach and Strawberry Fizz 

Geminis are always given a bad rep, but they are actually positive and happy. They may switch personalities from time to time, but that is why this drink is perfect for them. The multicolored layers give you variety and represent all the different sides to a Gemini. The refreshing peach and strawberry will get you ready for the summer! 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22) - Pear Apple Rose Punch 

Cancers are very generous and emotional people. That is why a punch is perfect! This gives you a chance to have time with friends and share some cool drinks. Cancers are quick to fall in love, and roses are the flower of romance. This drink is perfect for this summer water sign! 

Leo (July 23 - August 22) - Fancy Lady Mocktail 

Leos are known for their creative and warm hearts. They are also pretty fancy people. They thrive on top. With this cocktail, you will feel like the fanciest person in the world. In true Leo spirit, you will be able to go through summer in luxury. 

Virgo (August 22 - September 22) - Mango and Lemon Margaritas 

Virgos are lovers of beauty, and these alcohol-free margaritas are all that. They have a beautiful color and are incredibly refreshing. Virgos never want to disappoint those around them, and trust me this drink is sure to impress both you and your friends. These margaritas are bound to be your loyal summer drink. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22) - Strawberry and Orange Fizz 

Libras are gracious and fair-minded people, who always want their lives to look perfect. Trust me these mocktails will make your life look exactly that: perfect. They have an amazing balance between sweetness and tartness. Not to mention, they are very appealing to the eye! Have a picture-perfect summer sipping on these drinks. 

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) - Ginger Beer Hibiscus Mocktail 

The flower of the Scorpio is none other than the hibiscus flower, so it is only fitting that Scorpios sip a hibiscus mocktail all summer. Scorpios love everything controversial, and some may even say ginger beer and flowers are a controversial flavor pairing. Have fun sipping!

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)  - Jalapeno Paloma

Our favorite winter sign deserves a chance to cool off during the warmer months! Sagittariuses are known for their high energy which usually leads them to have a great sense of adventure. What is more adventurous than a spicy mocktail? Have a spicy and sweet drink while exercising your adventurous spirit Scorpio! 

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) - Rose Lemonade 

Capricorns are our most traditional zodiac friend! They like things that are controlled. So for Capricorns, their best bet is a loyal summer drink, with a little twist: rosewater lemonade. Capricorns will know they cannot go wrong with a classic lemonade, but it also pushes them to stay a little bit away from the normal (but not too far)!

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) - Blueberry Ginger Cooler 

Aquariuses are the most unique of the signs, they are always trying to go against the trends. With blue being the color of Aquarius, these blueberry ginger coolers are made for our non-traditional friends. By sipping on such unique flavors no one can deny an Aquarius' eccentric charm. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) - Kombucha Mocktails 

Pisceses are always claiming to have "a gut feeling", well you know what is amazing for your gut? Kombucha! I could not just chose one mocktail for our final sign, instead I decided against limiting a Pisces' creativity by giving them a list of options. Have fun catering to your intuitive spirit this summer Pisces!

Now go off and enjoy the summer! No matter what zodiac sign you are, you deserve a fun non-alcoholic drink to sip on while you lounge in your element. Use this as an excuse to cool off over summer with your favorite signs. These drinks are your true astrological match.