If you don't know, now you know—the new Starbucks Crystal Ball Frappuccino is out today, and it's a riff off of last year's infamous Unicorn Frappuccino. The new beverage is sweet, tangy, creamy, and seriously beautiful—here's everything you need to know about it. 

What Is a Crystal Ball Frapp?

Ellie Conley

The Crystal Ball Frappuccino is a crème-based Frapp infused with peach flavoring that's actually kinda sneaky—the flavoring is turquoise, not a light shade of pink. The turquoise creates a marbling look when mixed with the white crème; it's made to look like a crystal ball, looking into your future. 

The Frapp is then topped with whipped cream and one of three different colored candy gems that will give you your fortune. Blue gems atop your whipped cream means there's adventure in your future, green predicts luck, and purple will bring you magic, wonder and enchantment. When you order, you won't be able to choose your fortune, because that's how life is. Actually, it's just up to your barista (aka your new psychic). 

What It Tastes Like

Ellie Conley

I ran across the street to my local Starbucks to pick up this gem this morning and let me tell you, it is delicious. But this drink is sweet. It tastes like a legit peach gummy candy ring was liquified and swirled into a milkshake, and I don't hate it. 

I brought it back to the office for my co-workers to try and they agreed on my peach ring theory. However, one saw that as a bad thing. "This tastes like pure sugar," she said, "and I wish it would magically disappear." Too harsh? You'll have to try it for yourself. 

Ellie Conley

The Crystal Ball Frappuccino is another drink made for the gram (and it was just a lovely coincidence that it matched my nail polish!). So if you're into drinking candy, learning your future, or just into trying new Starbucks drinks, go now. This drink will only be in stores today, March 22 through Monday, March 26 in the US, Mexico, and Canada, while supplies last.