Your zodiac sign can reveal a lot about your personality, future love life, wealth, and more. Zodiac signs focus on pre-determined traits, and although you might not match your sign's characteristics exactly, reading your horoscope can lead to better self-understanding. In today's world, we're all about both mental and physical health, and RXBAR's No B.S. mission really promotes these ideas. All the flavors are delicious, but haven't you always wondered what RXBAR is best for you? Don't worry, though, we've paired all the RXBARs based on your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Dynamic, bold, and packed with coffee flavor and chocolate chunks, the Coffee Chocolate bar is perfect for an Aries. Aries are known to be energetic and spontaneous, so this coffee chocolate blend is just what they need! This bar is a coffee lover's dream and tastes just like a mocha from your favorite café.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

The Chocolate Chip bar is a classic that never disappoints, kind of like a Taurus. Both are dependable and down to Earth, making a perfect match for each other. 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Gemini are characterized by conflict, making the Maple Sea Salt bar a great match for this restless and unpredictable sign. The clash of the syrupy sweet maple and the subtly bitter sea salt prove that sometimes, two unique flavors are better than one, just like in the case of Gemini twins.  

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Super sweet yet sensitive to change, the Apple Cinnamon bar fits this comforting, creative sign. This bar has the perfect balance of crisp apple and flavorful cinnamon. It even tastes a little like your mom's Thanksgiving apple pie, so next time you're feeling a little sensitive, maybe this bar can help comfort you. 

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Leos love adventure and enthusiasm, and nothing says excitement like the explosion of flavor and texture in the Mixed Berry bar

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

The straightforward, predictable deliciousness of the Blueberry bar makes it perfect for the practical Virgo. Virgos strive to be the best in everything they do, and this bar is nothing less than perfection. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Much like the classic flavor of the Mint Chocolate bar, Libras get along with everyone while exuding warmth and brightness in all parts of life. Talk about a perfect pairing!

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

An intense yet delicious combo of ginger, spice, and sweetness, the Gingerbread bar is perfect for any Scorpio who wants to add an exciting kick to their snack routine. A Gingerbread flavored, all natural protein bar sounds risky, but Scorpios are known for taking risks and challenging the status quo.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

The vibrant, exciting flavor of the Coconut Chocolate bar matches the positivity and happiness of the Sagittarius sign. One bite of this bar and you won't be able to stop smiling!

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Determined and loyal, Capricorns know what they want and won't stop until they get it. Luckily, the Peanut Butter Chocolate bar is satisfying enough even for the most ambitious Capricorn. 

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

As the lovable, friendly star sign, Aquarius are easy to please and always fun to be around, much like the Peanut Butter Bar. Because who doesn't like peanut butter? Practically no one. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

A decadent pairing of salty and sweet, the Chocolate Sea Salt bar is everything dreams are made of and more. The comforting nature of Pisces matches the brownie-like taste of this bar. 

If your mouth isn't watering yet, go pick up an RXBAR and try for yourself!