Our zodiac sign can tell us a lot about ourselves: who we're compatible with, how we handle challenges, and what our ideal job might be. But did you also know they can tell you what kind of cookie you're most like? 

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18): Sugar Cookie 

Aquarius are the "life givers" so it is only appropriate that you'd be the sugar cookie- arguably the basis for all other cookies. You are well-rounded and strive for purpose in all that you do. 

Pisces (Feb 19- March 20): Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Your life mantra is "adapt and overcome." You are a strong individual with a drive to do what is right by others. Like the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookie, you're blunt yet flavorful. 

Aries (March 21- April 19): Thin Mints

You are naturally competitive (moreso than the other zodiac signs) and want to be the best at everything you do. Although this might come off to others as being very headstrong and overconfident, you're sure that your ambition and your ~flavor~ can get you far in the world. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Biscoff 

You emulate a very soothing and refreshing presence among others. Like the Biscoff cookie, you aren't overpowering, but provide subtle, delicate notes of sweetness to the world around you. 

Gemini (May 21- June 20): Triple Chocolate Chunk

You have a lot going on in the world around you- it's not easy to sit back! You like to have control over everything around you, but still manage to find beauty in the chaos of every day life.

Cancer (June 21- July 22): Chocolate Chip

Your best asset is your ability to adapt to the situations at hand. Like a chocolate chip cookie, you're versatile and able to fit into a variety of situations. Just don't get too confident, eh? 

chocolate, cookie, raisin
Melissa Miller

Leo (July 23- Aug 22): Lofthouse Cookies 

You like to make a big deal about everything- and it's not necessarily a bad thing! People would describe you as "emotive" and "theatrical." Like Lofthouse cookies, you command attention from everyone in the room.

Virgo (Aug 23- Sept 22): Oreo Cookie 

Logical, thoughtful, and intuitive, you provide valuable insight into whatever you do. Like the Oreo cookie, you are the calm within the storm. You are truly one of the most reasonable of the zodiac signs and something that others aspire to be. 

chocolate, candy, sweet, milk, milk chocolate, cream, cookie, Oreos, Cookies
Anna Arteaga

Libra (Sept 23- Oct 22): Snickerdoodle

You're most concerned with being balanced and stable in your present state. However, this desire often conflicts with your inner yearning for chaos, flavor, and living life on the edge.

Scorpio (Oct 23- Nov 21): Samoas

You have incredible passion, power, and flavor- so much so that it often off-putting to other people. Either people like you, or they don't. 

Sagittarius (Nov 22- Dec 21): Peanut Butter Blossom

Others would describe you as someone continually in the pursuit of knowledge or understanding. You spend time asking critical questions and trying to learn more about the world around you. 

Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19): Brookie 

You are simultaneously able to navigate your own personal thoughts and the physical space around you. Like a "brookie" (brownie-cookie for those who are not familiar with this delectable treat), you find value in this dualist space.