Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, is successful in her own right. From being a queen king of social media, to taking the beauty industry by storm with her lip kits and hair extensions, she’s a pretty savvy gal.

Her most recent, and most tasty, accomplishment is her cooking show: Cooking with Kylie. Of course, I had to check it out, attempt to recreate Kylie’s dishes and, in true Kylie fashion, take some Snapchat selfies along the way (for the record, I was on the way to the grocery store when I took this):

kylie jenner

Photo by Abby Slanetz

Disclaimer: I definitely did not follow Kylie’s recipes fully because a) I’m broke AF and did not have tons of money to spend and b) I had to substitute out some things because I don’t like to eat them (like red meat).

So far on her Cooking Channel, Kylie only has 4 different episodes so I made the dishes from those.

Meal 1: Kylie’s Candied Yams

kylie jenner

Photo by Abby Slanetz

I will admit, I was pretty skeptical about the yams because they had coconut oil in them but let me tell you, they were actually so good and they weren’t that hard to make. I don’t think I would consider this a “meal” as much as it was a side dish, but I definitely recommend it nonetheless.

#SpoonTip: This is a great, easy to make, dish to bring to Thanksgiving Dinner.

Meal 2: Stir-Fry

kylie jenner

Photo by Abby Slanetz

In her live stream, Kylie and her friend Jordyn made turkey, egg, onion and spinach stir-fry. This recipe was much more informal than the ones on Kylie’s cooking show, but I tried it anyways because why not.

In typical college fashion, I decided to put my stir-fry on top of ramen noodles and it was actually was a really quick and easy meal.

Meal 3: Teriyaki Sliders

kylie jenner

Photo by Abby Slanetz

After my stir-fry meal, I was all teriyaki-ed out for the week, so I decided to make more traditional turkey sliders instead. I already knew that this meal was going to rock because, let’s be real, who doesn’t love sliders? Overall, these were pretty darn good, especially since I paired them with cute mini-pickles, but they weren’t the best sliders I’ve ever had.

#SpoonTip: Don’t forget to buy slider buns like I did or else you’ll have to improvise by using some toast (oops).

Meal 4: Karruche’s Tacos

kylie jenner

Photo by Abby Slanetz

Three words: shrimp. tacos. yum. This was by far my favorite meal. The shrimp was so flavorful that I ate it for lunch and dinner one day. The best part about this meal was my friends thought that I was a master chef when I made it even though it was super easy to make.

Bonus Meal: Guacamole

Kylie admitted that her favorite meal that her mom makes is guacamole. I definitely was not complaining about that and had tons of guac this week.

GIF courtesy of makeagif.com