Keto dieting isn't easy, especially when it requires cutting out most of your favorite foods. On the upside, many brands have come out with keto-friendly products to make the journey more bearable. One in particular caught my attention and it's called Kumana Avocado Sauce.

What is Kumana Avocado Sauce you might ask? It's the first shelf-stable avocado dressing/sauce of its kind. Inspired by a Venezuelan staple, Kumana was designed to be the perfect guilt-free condiment to spice up everyday foods without sacrificing flavor. It launched earlier this year and has since become a favorite among keto fans.

After testing out the products for myself, I have full confidence in saying there are six valid reasons for trying Kumana.

1. It's 100% Plant-Based

Did you know that most avocado sauces on the market usually have a water or vinegar base with added flavoring? Kumana, on the other hand, is crafted from a unique blend of high-quality natural ingredients like creamy avocados, fresh onion, bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, and a splash of vinegar. You won't find any artificial flavorings, colorings, or preservatives in any of their products.

2. It Has 0 Carbs

When it comes to keto dieting, carbs are quite literally the enemy. It doesn't help that most sauces are loaded with carbs, making it nearly impossible to enjoy your already bland diet. That's when Kumana comes in handy. Not only is it full of flavor, but it also has 0 carbs, making it the perfect topping to spice up your meal. 

3. No Added Sugars

Sugar is one of the biggest sins when it comes to keto. With Kumana, you won't have to worry about sugar because there isn't any. So, you can keep on keeping on with pouring as much avocado sauce as you want without the worry of carbs or sugar.

4. Non-GMO Verified

Does the thought of scientists messing with your food make you feel kinda sick? Me too. Luckily, Kumana is non-GMO verified, which is kind of a big deal. To officially be recognized as non-GMO, products have to go through a rigorous evaluation process by a third-party verification program to ensure they meet industry standards. It just goes to show that Kumana Avocado Sauce is the real deal, and only uses all natural ingredients. 

5. Gluten-Free

Sauces are notorious for having hidden gluten in them; many companies use wheat as a thickener. That's why it's always important to check the labels very carefully. Fortunately, Kumana Avocado Sauce uses naturally gluten-free food groups, like fruits and vegetables, for their ingredients. Plus, the avocado alone helps thicken the sauce, making any added thickener unnecessary. 

6. It Comes In 3 Incredible Flavors

Last, but not least, Kumana Avocado Sauce comes in three mouthwatering flavors: Be Original, Be Sweet, and Be Hot, and all of them are seriously so delicious.

Be Original tastes similar to a salsa verde, but with a creamy avocado undertone and a hint of spice. It's not necessarily spicy, but zestier and full of flavor, and goes great with just about anything.

Be Sweet is made with a sweet and spicy blend of mango puree. On a scale of spicy, I would say it's pretty mild. The mango gives it a sweet accent, making the blend extremely enjoyable. 

Be Hot is without a doubt spicy. It has a mango habanero blend, and it will definitely give you a kick. It's similar to the Be Sweet with the sweetness of the mango, but the habanero takes it to another level. 

All in all, Kumana Avocado Sauce is a delicious, guilt-free topping you can pair with just about anything! It fits perfectly within the keto diet, plus it has all-natural ingredients and incredible taste. 

You can find Kumana at select retail stores on the West Coast, or online at Amazon or Boxed.com. For more information regarding products and availability, check out KumanaFoods.com.