I don't know if it's just me, but is anyone else obsessed with finding out what random thing you are based on your zodiac sign? Whether it's what movie you should watch, or what your Harry Potter house is, I am constantly intrigued and curious to find these out. Since we're in the holiday season, why not find out what holiday food you are based on your zodiac sign?

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

Photo by Briana Tozour on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

You enjoy a bit of spice in your life, this refreshing mint flavor provides just the right amount of excitement. Plus, it's super quick and easy to make (and eat)!

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Around the World Charcuterie Board

Photo by Luke Southern on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

You enjoy a bit of everything, so your taste is perfect for a charcuterie board! However, you like to have a taste from around the world, so having these bite sized foreign delicacies will definitely satisfy your hunger!

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Appetizers

Photo by Sebastian Coman Photography on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

You enjoy some quick and easy bite sized foods, and what else is there for you besides appetizers? Some bacon wrapped asparagus, bruschetta, or maybe even mini quiches are perfect for you this holiday season. 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Casseroles

Photo by sheri silver on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

You enjoy comfort food to the max, a nice home cooked meal hits the spot every time. These casseroles bring a sense of joy and peace, something everyone needs during these hectic times. 

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Champagne 

Photo by Alexander Naglestad on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

Though not technically a food, some would consider champagne a food group in itself. You Leos have expensive taste, only the finest foods for you! Grab a glass of champagne, sit back, and enjoy the upcoming new year. 

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Brussels Sprouts

Photo by Joseph Gonzalez on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

Calling all health queens! You Virgos are very healthy, even during the holidays. You know what you guys would enjoy? A nice old serving of roasted brussels sprouts. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Pie

Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

Who doesn't have a sweet tooth? Everybody enjoys a bit of sweetness in their lives, but Libras especially hold a very dear spot in their hearts for dessert. And what screams the holidays more than pies?

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Yule Log

Yes, this is a very specific holiday dessert, but you Scorpios love to indulge, and who can go wrong with some chocolate? 

Saggitarius (November 22 - December 21): Tofurkey

Finally something vegan friendly, yay! You guys love to be adventurous with your food, so why not try this out this year? Who knows, maybe you'll turn vegan next year.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Mashed Potatoes

Photo by Mohammad Fahim on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

Calling all Capricorns! You love the simple and reliable, all things found in mashed potatoes. At every holiday gathering, you know they'll always be there to satisfy your cravings. 

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Dips

Photo by Mor Shani on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

You love to try new things, while not straying from your comfort zone too much, so these dips are a staple and the right fit for you! 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Lobster

Photo by David Todd McCarty on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

This is not a traditional holiday food, but why not splurge once in a while? You as a water sign definitely connects with seafood, and can even turn this holiday feast... romantic? 

No matter your sign, try some new things and stay full of yummy foods this holiday season!