Sure, the story of Harry and his gang may have ended five (yes, five!!!) years ago, but that doesn’t stop us from finding every way to keep the Harry Potter magic alive. We’re getting some new storylines and characters with the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ movie and the Cursed Child play, but let’s pay some homage to the OG squad that started it all with who they’d be as Starbucks drinks:

Harry Potter – Double Shot of Espresso

Harry Potter

Without espresso, no other drink would work. It keeps everything going strong when the going gets tough, just like Harry who is the core of his friends and makes sure to lead the group in the right direction. Even if that direction is headed towards death, because ya know, all for the greater good and all.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

Hermione Granger – Vanilla Latte

Harry Potter

Sweet, yet effective, Hermione would definitely be a vanilla latte. It’s a smart drink because the caffeine level keeps you on your toes while the vanilla balances the strong espresso punch (see above).

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of asweetlife.org

Ron Weasley – Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino

Harry Potter

Any frappuccino contains its fair amount of calories via sugar, two things that Ron Weasley doesn’t skip out on. The cinnamon sprinkled on top goes with Ron’s sass, but the frap is as classic as a Molly Weasley Christmas sweater.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of bookofstarbucks.tumblr.com

Albus Dumbledore – Caffe Misto

Harry Potter

TBH, the word Misto just sounds Dumbledore-esque, but the hot drink is simply brewed coffee and milk – two staples that any coffee-based drink has. Like Dumbledore, the Caffe Misto is always there, even if you may not know it.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.org

Sirius Black – Pike Place Roast

Harry Potter

The criminal mastermind turned wrongly convicted criminal mastermind turned godfather we wish we had would be a smoothly blended Pike Place Roast. The cocoa notes give us those warmhearted Sirius vibes while the stronger roast reminds us of his darker past.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of whatkumquat.com

Luna Lovegood – The Pink Drink

Harry Potter

The secret menu drink that everyone’s freaking out about is known as the Pink Drink, AKA a Strawberry Açaí Refresher with coconut milk. One look at this unique, quirky drink and you know why it practically screams Luna.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of magazine.foxnews.com

Neville Longbottom – Chai Latte

Harry Potter

It’s spicy and warms you to the core on a cold, winter day. At the end of the day, a grande chai is the real MVP, like Neville’s extra 5 points to Gryffindor to win the House Cup. Plus, it feels like Neville giving you a hug because you can’t remember what you’ve forgotten.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of recipeshubs.com

Voldemort – Flat White

Harry Potter

Is this choice because He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has no nose? Eh, kinda, but also the Flat White is a drink that held a lot of potential which amounted to be nothing short of disappointing.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

Bellatrix Lestrange – Cold Brew

Harry Potter

An iced coffee’s more mature counterpart is cold brew – which instead of starting out hot and poured over ice, is just brewed cold. Pretty sure Bellatrix was also born with a stone cold heart, so the shoe fits.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of rttnews.com

Severus Snape – Caramel Apple Spice

Harry Potter

No, it doesn’t have 394 calories, but this drink does take you right down memory lane. And if it weren’t for the pensieve, we wouldn’t really know Snape’s true story of how he came to be who he is.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of cincyshopper.com