Just like wine and cheese, the residents of the most popular freshman dorms can be paired with foods, too. So without further ado, let's dive in. If you live in...

Broward Hall

This is the most popular and basic freshman dorm on Florida's campus. Its proximity to the heart of campus and Broward Dining Hall, for those who don't want to live off ramen noodles, make Broward the epitome of the term "basic." If the residents of Broward Hall were a food, they would be a Pumpkin Spice Latte with avocado toast.  

Jennings Hall

Jennings is a close second for popularity among freshman dorms. Because the preview staff at UF puts everyone attending orientation in this dorm, many incoming freshmen live here. Jennings has a typical dorm set up: all girls/boys floors, communal bathrooms and a tiny room furnished with two beds, desks, drawers and closets. Because this is a pretty basic choice for freshmen, the food that represents these Jennings residents is pepperoni pizzaa meal everyone loves but has become trendy.

Beaty Towers

Beaty, as it is more commonly referred to, is not a traditional dorm. It is a suite style, meaning you have two rooms that each house two roommates. The four suitemates share a common space with a kitchen and a bathroom. The food that resembles the students who live in Beaty Towers is a bowl of angel hair pasta with red sauce because these residents are basically ready to live in an apartment. They cook their own meals and do their own dishes. They don’t need a dining hall to feed them.   

Hume Hall

If you live in Hume Hall, there's a good chance you love school, so you have little time to even think about cooking for yourself. The food that resembles these students is a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% milk. It's a quick easy meal that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can even take it to class or even to the library for those late night study sessions. 

Infinity Hall

Infinity is a new addition just a couple minutes away off campus. This dorm is basically a hotel. When you walk in, there's a front desk, elevators and halls filled with glass sliding doors leading to study rooms. Because of its lush appearance, fancy decor and large suite style living spaces, the food that represents the students who live here is an American breakfast (probably in bed) complete with two eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns and chocolate chip pancakes.  

Graham Hall

Graham Hall is an oldie but a goodie. It is a traditional college dorm complete with communal bathrooms and kitchens. Graham has normal double-sized rooms with bunk beds and built-in closets with the exception of a few late application triple dorm rooms. This dorm is close to the football stadium, but further from the heart of campus. The food to resident pairing for Graham Hall would be a hot dog with ketchup, mustard and relish: a simple meal any college student can make in a standard dorm kitchen.