With the overwhelming amount of fast food restaurant options that there are, it can be difficult to choose which place to eat. Instead of spending forever trying to decide where to go, let the stars be your guide and tell you what fast food restaurant you should eat at, according on your zodiac sign. 

Aries (Mar. 20-Apr. 20): Taco Bell

Aries are known for their fiery personalities and need a fast food restaurant that can match that heat. At Taco Bell, Aries can choose from a large variety of hot sauces that will make their meal as spicy and interesting as they are. 

Taurus (Apr. 20-May 21): Sonic Drive-In

Tauruses are very friendly and down-to-earth people, which is why they should eat at Sonic. At this retro style drive-in, they can find the classic comfort foods without any the frill and fuss, from corn dogs to decadent shakes. 

Gemini (May 21-Jun 21): Chipotle 

Geminis are known for their ability to adapt to any situation life presents them with, which is why Chipotle is the perfect fast food choice for them. At Chipotle, you can customize your meal to your exact preference, so a Gemini can create a meal that suits them, no matter what kind of a mood they're in. 

Cancer (Jun 21-Jul 23): McDonalds

Cancers are the ultimate homebodies which makes McDonalds their ideal fast food restaurant. Arguably the most iconic fast food restaurant, McDonalds can bring a touch of nostalgia and comfort to any meal. It's perfect for any Cancer that's missing home or just wants a taste of their childhood. 

Leo (Jul 23-Aug 23): In-N-Out

Leos love to be on top of the latest trend, which is why In-N-Out is their fast food restaurant match. In-N-Out has earned a reputation of being the "cool" fast food location because of their retro design and West Coast exclusive locations. It's the best place for Leos to hang out with friends and snap some cute pictures. 

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 23): Subway

As the very practical and detail-oriented people that Virgos are, Subway is the perfect fast food place for them to pick up a simple, no-nonsense meal. Virgos can customize their sandwich to their liking and make sure they are getting exactly what they want out of their meal. 

Libra (Sept 23-Oct 23): Dominos

Libras are the life of the party and love spending time with others, which is why Dominos should be their fast food restaurant of choice. Whether they're planning a big house party or just looking to have a fun night in with some friends, Libras rely on pizza to feed their crowd.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 22): Jamba Juice 

Scorpios are infamous for their sense of intrigue and mystery which is why they love Jamba Juice's extensive secret menu. If you look up websites like #HackTheMenu, you can find a long list of off-menu drinks you can order at Jamba Juice and other fast food restaurants that will make other people wonder where you're getting your insider information. 

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 22): Panda Express

Sagittariuses love traveling and exploring new things in every aspect of their lives, especially with food. Panda Express is the best fast food restaurant for them because it can help them feel like they're exploring the world when they can't get away for a vacation. 

Capricorn (Dec 23-Jan 20): Starbucks

Capricorns are all about getting down to business and checking things off of their to-do lists, which makes Starbucks their first choice in fast food. Starbucks is the perfect way for them to start off their day with some caffeine to fuel their fast paced lives. 

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18): Jack in the Box

Aquariuses are creative people, who like to travel off the beaten path, which is why Jack in the Box is their go-to place for fast food. At Jack in the Box, Aquariuses can find daring food combinations that take fast food the next level, like their nacho chicken sandwiches with tacos and a side of fries

Pisces (Feb 18-Mar 20): Chick-fil-a

Pisces are known for their sensitive side and Chick-fil-a's "eat more chikin" motto appeals to Pisces'  love for cute animals. Pisces can eat their Chick-fil-a chicken and rest easy knowing that cows everywhere are rejoicing. 

No matter what your sign is, the fast food world is full of options that let you explore your connections with the stars, and happen to be delicious as well.