Aries (March 21-April 19) 

Aries love to be #1. They often crave attention and desire to be the favorite.

So based on this personality trait, you have been classified as....... a chocolate chip cookie. Chocolate chip cookies are America's favorite cookies.

If there was a vote between oatmeal raisin, sugar cookie and chocolate chip, chocolate chip would win.

Congrats, people like you a lot.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20) 

If you are a Taurus then you should know that one of your best traits is your dependability.

You are always there for your friends and your family. Based on this trait, you have been classified as a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

No matter if it is the middle of the afternoon or 3 a.m. after a breakup, Ben & Jerry's will always be there for you, jammed inside your freezer between pizza and frozen berries.

This treat is dependable and so are you! 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20) 

Gemini's are known for their ability to adapt to any situation.

They also are said to be one of the most curious signs of the zodiac. With that said, I have classified them as a maple bacon donut.

It might sound odd, but this dessert is actually really delicious. This treat is only eaten by the curious, therefore it only makes sense that it would be my pick for a Gemini. 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22) 

Protective and cautious are two personality traits of a Cancer. Once you get past a Cancer's hard shell,  you can see how kind-hearted and loving they can be.

If I had to classify a cancer as a dessert, I would make them a creme brulee.

Creme brulee's have a hard burnt cream on the outside, but one you get past that first layer you have a delightful light custard inside.

A cancer is worth getting to know and breaking down that first layer!

Leo (July 23 - August 22) 

Leo's are very exuberant.

They are often full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness. So with that said, if you are a Leo then I am classifying you as cotton candy.

Cotton candy is the perfect fair food that often makes people feel excited and gives them a major sugar rush. 

In my opinion, the bigger the cotton candy, the better. 

Virgo (August 23 - September 22) 

Virgo's are known to be practical and loyal. They are also likely to be neat and orderly. 

So, I have therefore classified all my Virgo's as yellow cake. 

Everyone loves a classic yellow cake for dessert, as it is practical and delicious. 

Virgo's don't like too much fuss, so I decided to keep it simple. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22) 

Calling all my Libras! 

Libra's are the indecisive sign of the zodiac, but are also praised for their kindness and ability to share with others. 

So, keeping that in mind if you are a Libra then I have classified you as a cheesecake trio. Three different mini cheesecakes in three different flavors -- it couldn't get any better!

Scorpio (October 23-November 21) 

Scorpio's are resourceful and idealists. They know what they want and have no trouble asserting themselves to get it. 

Based on this trait, if you are a scorpio than you are a milkshake. Milkshakes are easy to consume thanks the use of a straw. Milkshakes are less complicated and messy than any other type of dessert. 

What type of milkshake? That part is up to YOU. 

Sagittarius ( November 22 - December 21) 

Legend says that those that identify as a Sagittarius enjoy spending time outdoors. 

If that is true, then I classify all Sagittarius' to be my favorite dessert, smores. 

Technically, smores can be made indoors with the help of a microwave, but making them outside with a fire pit is much more satisfying! 

Capricorn ( December 22 - January 19) 

Capricorn's are known for being responsible and disciplined. 

They are the zodiac with the biggest self-control, so with that said they have been classified a healthier dessert.....chocolate- dipped fruit. 

Chocolate dipped fruit is still considered dessert, but won't ruin your diet.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18) 

If you are an Aquarius, then you are one of the most progressive signs of the zodiac.

You are more open to new ideas or in this case, new desserts. 

So, if you are an Aquarius you have been classified as a cake pop. Cake pops are balls of cake that are coated with icing and then put on a stick.

Although many people prefer their cake presented to them in a normal way, if you are an Aquarius then you like yours in lollipop form.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) 

Pisces are known for their impressive artistic abilities. They are also wise and very compassionate. 

Due to their artistic abilities, I have classified them as a rainbow cake. A rainbow cake is a layered cake that is presents each layer with a color from the rainbow. 

The cake can be very difficult to make at home, but if done correctly, very appealing to the eye. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to learn more about your zodiac sign you can click here.