Let's face it: the world would be so much easier if your horoscope made every decision for you. You'd never have to make another time-consuming choice ever again. While we're not there (yet), at least this will help you decide what boozy summer drink you should try, based on your horoscope. 

Aries

Known on one end as athletic and intimidating, an Aries always possesses their childlike wonder. For you, I recommend the Mermaid Lemonade, because the name and beautiful blue coloring of the drink can remind you of your childhood. Not to mention the tart lemonade, Blue Curacao, and white rum can leave you feeling ready to take on the world.

Taurus

What's important about you, Taurus, is that you may seem detached and reserved, you are actually so warm and so loving once someone is allowed past your exterior. Keep up that cool-girl vibe with the Strawberry Frosè, a combination of rosè, vodka, strawberries, and lemon juice, to enjoy what is called "the it drink of the summer."

Gemini

Gemini, the internet loves to poke fun at you. What they don't understand is that you're an expert in communicating and you love to have fun, but you also know when it's time to just chill. This summer, you need to be drinking Mimosa Margaritas, a winning mixture of orange juice, tequila, lime juice, and champagne. It's the best drink to show off how much fun you love to have while keeping a level head.

Cancer

Cancer, you already know that you're a romantic, sensitive, and super caring. Get yourself some Tropical Rum Punch, because the mango and cranberry flavor pairing will leave you refreshed and prepared to tap into whichever part of your Cancer personality you identify with most.

Leo

Leo, you're full of love and you're proud of it. Since your ruling planet is the Sun, this Malibu Sunset Cocktail is exactly what you need to cool down on a hot day. All you need is pineapple juice, rum, and grenadine, and you're good to go!

Virgo

Virgo, your reliability is amazing, and just like this Pineapple Coconut Mojito, your creativity shines. The classic tastes of summer, pineapple and coconut, are even more refreshing when mixed with mint, lime, white rum, honey, and more. This is the drink you need for the perfect summer, the stars said so.

Libra

Libra, you're the sign of balance, but you also hold an open mind. This Dreamy Tangerine Cocktail holds the deliciousness of a tangerine flavored lemonade while adding champagne, citrus liquor, and an orange slice to kick it up a notch. This is definitely a summer must-have for you, Libra.

Scorpio

Listen, Scorpio, we all know that you're passionate and adventurous, so this drink is perfect for you. You're super intense, and you definitely deserve this drink, Sex in the Driveway, for more reasons than one. The combination of peach Schnapps, blue Curaçao, vodka, sprite, and ice will turn any boring summer day into a party.

Sagittarius

Your free-spirit and optimism makes this Hippie Juice the perfect drink for you, Sagittarius. Water, strawberries, watermelon vodka, Coconut Malibu Rum, pink lemonade mix, and triple sec come together to create a refreshing, beautifully colored drink that can keep you upbeat all summer long.

Capricorn

Capricorn, this drink is playing into your enthusiasm. Let go of your sense of responsibility for a minute and indulge with a Blue Devil Cocktail. All you need is blue curaçao, Bacardi Rum, orange juice, lime juice, and confectioner sugar to make this amazing drink.

Aquarius

Aquarius, you're unique and mysterious and you love it that way. Embrace your favorite traits by drinking the High Tide Cocktail all summer long. Everyone's going to wonder what is in your bright-colored drink, but only you will know its a delightful mix of Midori, ice, pineapple juice, blue curaçao, coconut liquor, and rum. 

Pisces

Pisces, it's time to let your imagination run wild like you've always wanted to. Sometimes you feel like you're always battling between two very important decisions, but it's summer - time to relax. This Lavender Lemonade Martini is the drink you deserve. All you need are culinary lavender, water, sugar, vodka, and fresh squeezed lemon juice. This is the classiest drink you'll have all summer.

The stars have spoken! Of course you'll enjoy all of your delicious horoscope-calibrated drinks, but if you want more boozy summer drink options, and you should definitely check out this Spoon article for even more ideas. I hope what boozy summer drink you should try, based on your horoscope helps make your summer even better. Make sure you drink responsibly, but don't forget to have fun too.