We all know and love the ABC show The Bachelor, with its dramatic twists and turns. If you're watching The Bachelor, you're probably basic by default (nothin' wrong with that), and what's more basic than Starbucks? Find out which contestant you most resemble based on your coffee (or tea) order from the most popular coffee shop in America.

Pumpkin Spice Latte—Corinne

If you order a Pumpkin Spice Latte, you'd definitely be Corinne. One of the most talked about contestants on the show, this Florida beauty is just like a PSL—when it's in season, no one can stop talking about it. Her feisty attitude packs the same punch as this beloved drink. As Corrine would say, "Corrine's world is glamorous". 

Cinnamon Dolce Latte—Vanessa

Is your go-to a cinnamon dolce latte? You're probably a Vanessa, then. This beautiful girl is our Cinnamon Dolce Latte: sweet, loving, and definitely one of our favorite contestants this season. She is not afraid to speak her mind, especially with Nick. Vanessa is the perfect amount of sweet, just like this drink.

Iced Passion Tea—Rachel

Iced Passion Tea lover? You'd probably be a Rachel. She was the first on the show to receive a rose and just like Nick, she caught our attention. Her passion and ambition about finding true love is the real deal—and it looks like we'll be seeing more of this UT alum on next season's Bachelorette.

Blonde Roast—Danielle M. 

If you usually go for a blonde roast coffee, you're probably a sweetheart like Danielle M. on The Bachelor. She would be a Blonde Roast because she is simple, classy, and of course, blonde. We all fell in love with her first date with Nick and we were all so sad to see her go. 

Smoked Butterscotch Latte—Raven

Picked up a Smoked Butterscotch Latte on this morning's coffee run? Then you'd most likely be a bold, gorgeous woman like Raven. That's why she would have to be Starbucks' newest addition, the smoked butterscotch latte. She isn't afraid to be upfront and will put up a fight if she has to, but she can also be sweet as butterscotch. 

Peppermint Mocha Latte—Kristina

Kristina is a fighter. She is amazing and her adoption story moved us to tears last week. The Peppermint Mocha Latte is sweet, but the peppermint also leaves a strong impression, just like Kristina does. If you're sad about her departure from the show, pick up a peppermint mocha latte on your way home.

Cotton Candy Frappuccino—Alexis

Are you one of those people who orders a wacky drink—such as a Cotton Candy Frappuccino—off of the secret menu? Then you'd definitely relate to Alexis. An aspiring dolphin trainer (or is it a shark?) and an all-around crazy lady, Alexis is definitely a Cotton Candy Frappuccino. The extra sweetness of this sugary drink will make you giggle just like Alexis brings a smile to those around her. 

Caramel Macchiato—Danielle L.

For those of you who go for a Caramel Macchiato, you'd definitely be a Danielle L., beautiful inside and out. Everyone felt that powerful chemistry between Nick and Danielle during the first episode, so we were all confused when Nick said goodbye. The beautiful layers of this drink (coffee on top and milk on the bottom) are almost as pretty as Danielle is. 

Iced Green Tea Lemonade—Whitney 

Would you rather sip on ice-cold tea than an ice-cold latte? You're definitely a Whitney, then. Whitney resembles a tall glass of shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade. Along with her amazing looks, her personality is hard to beat. She is sweet with the perfect amount of tangy.

With only a couple girls left in the show, which Starbucks drink do you think will win this cute bachelor's heart?