Trends of the 1990s were wild, wacky, and nothing short of wondrous— and the food was no exception. If you've ever wondered which '90s food you are, look no further because the stars have spoken. 

Aries (March 21-April 19): Crystal Pepsi

Crystal Pepsi

JeepersMedia on Flickr

Like Crystal Pepsi, people see right through you. You are straightforward and outgoing with others, but, as anyone who drank Crystal Pepsi knows, that makes you totally cool, Aries.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Chiclets

Hometown Buffet

Rusty Clark ~ 100K Photos on Flickr

Just like the totally Taurus tendency to give away only little pieces of yourself, Chiclets are a small candy-coated taste of a whole stick of gum. Even though having to get past your cold exterior (or having to pop 50 Chiclets just to have something to chew on) can be annoying to some, it just adds a special Taurus charm.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Bomb Pop

Bomb Pop® Fruit Burst

Blue Bunny® Ice Cream on Flickr

As a Gemini, you are fun and adventurous, and no '90s food captures your bright personality better than a Bomb Pop. With three flavors in each pop, these anything-but-ordinary treats are colorful and exciting just like you.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Cookie Crisp

File:Cookie-crisp-cereal-side.jpg

Image from WikiCommons

Cookie Crisp is the perfect comforting snack for your sensitive nature. Rough day? Cookie Crisp is a great pick-me-up. Awesome day? Celebrate with a bowl of this crispy goodness. Plus, Cookie Crisp is perfect for tapping into your romantic side by sharing a sweet snack with your special someone.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Dunkaroos

32. DUNKAROOS!

:kirsch: on Flickr

Dunkaroos, arguably one of the best things to come out of the '90s, are legendary (and by that, I mean filled with an insane amount of sugar). Like this popular throwback snack, you attract people and are a real trendsetter— rainbow sprinkles, icing, and mini cookies? Creative AF.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Bagel Bites

File:Bagel bites pepperoni.JPG

Image from WikiCommons

The ultimate snack to eat while binge-watching Netflix (not like I know from experience or anything), this '90s food totally suits your introverted nature. Just like you, Bagel Bites will always be there in a time of need.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Oreo O's

chocolate, sweet, candy, coffee, milk, cream, goody
Arden Sarner

Libras seek peace and harmony in their lives, and that has definitely been achieved in this cookie-cereal mashup. Much like the creators of Oreo O's, you like to keep an open mind— Oreo meets cereal? Why not? To truly channel the Libra spirit, check out this recipe for Oreo O's at home.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Pop Rocks

Pop Rocks

Kasia/flickr on Flickr

It's no secret that Scorpios have dramatic personalities, and what's more dramatic than candy that literally explodes in your mouth? Even though some people say you're too intense, that's what makes you so awesome.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Go-Gurt

Despicable Me 2 Yoplait GOGurt Yogurt with Color Changing Minion Tubes

JeepersMedia on Flickr

Convenient to carry, Go-Gurt is a perfect pairing for your adventurous spirit. In fact, Go-Gurt was probably invented by a typical, idealistic Sagittarius (seriously, I have to put the plastic in my mouth just to eat some yogurt? No thanks).

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): French Toast Crunch

French Toast Crunch

JeepersMedia on Flickr

Like this perfect combination of two breakfast favorites in one, you are practical and ambitious. After a short hiatus, French Toast Crunch is finally back in stores and the mini bread-shaped cereal is cute as heck, just like you.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Dippin' Dots

File:Dippin' Dots Rainbow Flavored Ice.jpg

Image from WikiCommons

This futuristic ice cream is the perfect pairing for your innovative nature. Some may think your unique ideas are crazy, but the deliciousness of Dippin' Dots wouldn't exist without trendsetters like you. You go, Aquarius.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Zebra Cakes

File:LD-Zebra-Cakes.jpg

Image from WikiCommons

Just like this classic dessert filled with yellow cake and vanilla creme, you're a big softy inside. You are sensitive to others' thoughts and feelings and, like a pack of Zebra Cakes in a lunchbox, you never fail to brighten someone's day.

It may be almost three decades later (let that sink in), but the 1990's are far from forgotten. The decade will forever be remembered as a decade of delicious, innovative food that will never fail to strike nostalgia into the hearts of '90s kids.