Wendy’s newest menu item hit stores last week. The Classic Chicken Sandwich is so crispy and juicy, it’s sure to be an instant hit. The new Classic Chicken Sandwich features an all-white-meat chicken breast layered with mayo, a slice of tomato, lettuce, and pickles, all placed between a warm, premium toasted bun. If you haven’t had the opportunity to try this new sandwich yet, Wendy’s is giving you the chance to try it for free this week.

Now through November 8th, you can try Wendy’s new Classic Chicken Sandwich for free with any purchase. The best part? You can claim the deal in-store and in the drive-thru via Wendy’s mobile app. As customers still have to pull up the deal on their app and scan it at the register when in-restaurant. Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to claim one free Classic Chicken Sandwich with any purchase. This is a great way to try Wendy’s new menu item, while still enjoying that lunch-time Baconator. Don’t forget to claim this deal each week for a total of two free sandwiches per person. Now your lunchtime plans are solved, thank me later.