Supermarkets can be overwhelming. There are bright lights, shiny floors, colorful packaging and so much food to choose from. When you were little, grocery shopping with Mom felt like a chore, and now that you’re older, it’s an actual chore, and you have to pay for the food yourself.

While this whole adult thing is hard, grocery shopping doesn’t have to be that bad. Here is the complete list of the best things to buy at your local supermarket: Wegmans Edition.

Cheese

Wegmans

Photo courtesy of sassy-spoon.com

Especially local cheese. And the best part? Employees will let you taste test some samples. Even though you know you could never betray your one love of Brie, tasting a little goat cheese never hurt anybody.

International Food

Wegmans

Photo courtesy of thewanderingwombat.wordpress.com

Anything in their international aisle. Returning from a semester abroad and have a craving for English biscuits? Pretending that school doesn’t exist and you’re on break in the tropics? Wegmans has you covered. This aisle features global delicacies ranging from Japanese sodas to Canadian chocolate.

Ready-to-Eat Stations

Wegmans

Photo courtesy of simplyhealthyfam.blogspot.com

It’s food you don’t even have to cook, people. And it’s cheap, too. Though availability of these foods are subject to change, some top hits include bourbon BBQ pulled pork, chipotle corn cakes, roasted vegetables and cucumber, and blueberry and feta salad.

If too many choices stress you out, have no fear. There are already prepared prepared-meals, which come in different sizes – family pack or individual portions. Options include sushi, salads, subs, and more.

Fresh Pastries

Wegmans

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Ready for dessert? Then it’s time to hit the bakery aisle. Baked goods are made fresh daily, and this sweet section of the market is laid out so you might even believe you were in a hip bakery in Brooklyn.

Wegmans Brand

Wegmans

Photo courtesy of fitbie.com

And finally, anything produced by Wegmans itself. Their store brands are actually really good. Unlike other store name brands, Wegmans doesn’t sacrifice price or quality, and you’re left with a jar of pasta sauce that you actually want to put on your pasta.