College is all about balling on a budget, and this is particularly difficult if you love trying new restaurants. However, there are many weekly student specials in Tallahassee at a variety of places. Grab your friends and a few dollars, and eat well for low prices.

Monday

Carrabba's Amore Mondays

Enjoy Amore Monday after 3 pm every Monday. When you want to enjoy a decadent multiple course meal on a college budget, this is your night. Choose from either an appetizer or dessert, soup or salad, and a wide array of choices for entrees starting at $12.99. A fun hack is to go with a friend, so one person can share an appetizer, and one person can share a dessert, making it a four-course meal. I recommend ordering the hearty Chicken Marsala, topped with savory mushrooms, cooked in a Lombardo Marsala wine sauce.

Momo's Pizza $5 Mondays

Five dollars buys a bigger-than-your-plate slice of Momo's hot pizza and a drink. Leave with a full stomach for just pocket change. Be sure to mention their social media post either on Facebook or Instagram regarding $5 Mondays to get the deal! 

Township $5 Burgers

To continue the five dollar deals around town, you can also get a juicy double burger and fries from Township. This sandwich is not just one patty, but two on top of a buttery brioche bun. If you're feeling hungrier, add another patty for only $2 extra. This offer lasts from 4pm-10pm each Monday night.

Tuesday

Melting Pot College Night Tuesdays

Perhaps the most popular deal in town for college students is Melting Pot's College Night Tuesdays. Choose from a selection of savory cheese fondues for only $6 a person. For dessert, a menu of delectable chocolate fondues is offered for an extra $6 a person. Cheese fondues come with a stocked plate of vegetables and bread for a filling meal. Chocolate fondues come with anything from graham cracker dusted marshmallows to brownie bites. Be sure to bring your college I.D.

Tijuana Flats Taco Tuesday

Taco Tuesday is a day to celebrate in Tallahassee. For $5.99, you can get two tacos of your choice, tortilla chips, and a drink. Choose from corn or wheat tortillas, and between five different types of tacos. Vegetarian options are also available. Choose your favorite sauce from their hot sauce bar, and you've got dinner.

El Jalisco $2 Quesadillas

On Tuesdays, El Jalisco offers $2 quesadillas. End your day with a cheesy treat. Choose from many options including cheese and chicken quesadillas. This deal is offered all day long, so stop in for lunch or dinner.

Tin Lizzy's Cantina Taco Tuesday

On theme with Taco Tuesday, Tin Lizzy's offers an extensive list of $2 tacos to choose from. Customer favorites include the zesty Buffalo Chicken Taco and the Chicken Club Taco. If you're 21+, be sure to take advantage of $5 Patrón shots with your tacos. This deal is available from 2pm-close, so swing by for a late lunch or dinner.

BJ's Brewhouse

Every Tuesday, BJ's Brewhouse offers $3 Pizookies. What's a Pizookie? This dessert is a deep-dish cookie, warm from the oven, topped with two scoops of ice cream. Delectable options include Chocolate Chunk, Cookies 'n' Cream, Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate, and Salted Caramel. A gluten-free option is also available. This is a great way to unwind with friends on a Tuesday night.

Lucky's $5 Sushi Tuesday

Lucky's Market offers affordable and organic groceries. Their grab-and-go sushi is a favorite among college students because a variety of select rolls are only $5 on Tuesdays. Try shrimp sauce or pepper jelly on the side of your roll. Vegetarian options are available.

Wednesday

Burrito Boarder: Hump Day $5 Burrito

Beat the midweek slump with a $5 burrito. These burritos are extremely filling, and are made fresh in front of you. A popular burrito is the Grilled Pork Al Pastor; stuffed with vegetables, tangy pork marinated in pineapple juice, and guajillo chile paste.

Prime Time Half-Off Appetizers

From 10 pm to 2 am, Prime Time offers half-priced appetizers. A popular appetizer is their Fried Mac and Cheese, which is exactly as cheesy, savory, and delicious as it sounds. Another great appetizer is their warm Spin Dip, served with fresh blue corn chips. Try a variety of great options with this discount!

Publix $5 Sushi

If you're still craving sushi after Sushi Tuesdays at Lucky's, the same deal is available at Publix on Wednesdays. Publix provides a large variety of rolls, including vegetarian and fish rolls. A popular roll is the grilled salmon; a healthy and filling option. These rolls can be made with brown or white rice.

Brass Tap on Gaines $1.99 Pizza Wednesdays

For the 21 and up foodies, Brass Tap prices every signature pizza for $1.99 with the purchase of an alcoholic beverage. This deal is offered all day on Wednesdays! Catch a game and a whole meal with friends for a few bucks. Follow them on Instagram here to keep up with their trivia night themes and other deals.

Thursday

Township Thursday

On Taco Thursday, Township offers $2 house tacos, or $2 off both Mahi and shrimp tacos. Be sure to pair with a side of Township's homemade guacamole and chips. The best part of this deal is that it is offered all day on Thursdays, so stop by for lunch or dinner. 

Friday

Fried Side Fridays at Little Masa

On Fridays, get a free fried side with any order all day long. Some delicious sides you can receive with this deal include the crunchy and savory green bean tempura dish, which comes with a mild bang-bang sauce, and fried calamari. Little Masa's take on calamari involves tossing it in sweet sesame sauce for a sweet and salty balance. Try something new at Little Masa!

Weekend

Both Days

Centrale AYCE Pasta 

From 4pm-10pm on the weekends, Centrale offers all you care to eat pasta for $15. Centrale's homemade tomato sauce they appropriately call "gravy" is worth unlimited bowls. Be sure to come hungry.

AYCE Wings and Beer at MadSo

Just when you thought MadSo couldn't get better, they offer unlimited beer and wings from 7 pm to 10 pm on the weekends. This offer is for 21+ diners and is priced at $20. A variety of savory wing sauces include; Old School Buffalo, Madison Jerk, Jalapeño-Blackberry BBQ, and Orange Habañero.

Sunday

3 Natives Tallahassee Student Sundays

For $7, 3 Natives Tallahassee offers an acai bowl and tart charcoal lemonade for college students. Choose from a variety of smoothie blends and fresh fruits. A favorite bowl is The Bird, which includes acai, granola, peanut butter, banana, strawberry, pineapple, kiwi, coconut flakes and honey. Be sure to have your student I.D. with you.

Everyday Miscellaneous Deals

DQ: 10% off with valid student I.D.

Subway: 10% off with valid student I.D.

Kiku:  BOGO sushi rolls every day.

Metro Deli: Drink and sandwich specials rotate daily.

Chili's: 3 for $10 deal; includes 3 courses for $10 a person.