Have you ever woken up on February 15th and realized that you're swimming in conversation hearts? Check out these effective and delicious ways to use up all those boxes, baggies and tubs of hearts. Waste not, want not, right?

1. Conversation Heart Brownies

Mixing the distinct taste of conversation hearts into chocolate batter might seem odd at first, but it works. Whip up your favorite brownie recipe, or use the link above from GimmeSomeOven, and dig in. 

#SpoonTip: We do not suggest using SweetTart hearts.

2. Conversation Heart Rice Krispies

Rice Krispies are the perfect vehicle for any leftover candy, so throwing in conversation hearts is a no-brainer. If you are feeling adventurous, throw in some leftover M&M's as well.  

3. Valentine's Day Fudge With Conversation Hearts

This fudge requires basically no effort, which is great when you don't have time to cook, but want something sweet and homemade. You have no excuse not to make, eat and repeat this recipe.   

4. Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark

Chocolate bark is basically just a fancy chocolate bar. Upgrade this recipe by crushing up some pretzels and sprinkling them onto the chocolate before you let the bark set. There's nothing better than the combination of salty and sweet.

5. Conversation Heart Pretzel Bites

The greatest part about this recipe is that it only has three ingredients. Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best.

#SpoonTip: Try switching the chocolate kisses out for Rolos or another chocolate of your choice.

6. White Chocolate Conversation Heart Popcorn

This V-Day-inspired popcorn also calls for sprinkles, which puts the presentation over the top (hello, Galentine's Day). Be careful, this adorable snack is so good, you might not be able to stop eating it. Don't say we didn't warn you.

7. Teddy Graham Cracker Hearts

This recipe is a super cute way to pair a nostalgic treat with a classic holiday candy. Pick your favorite childhood flavor and get ready to be sent back to kindergarten snack time. 

8. Conversation Heart Parfaits 

Don't be thrown off by the name, this isn't the boring parfait of airport breakfasts. This is decadent layers of pudding and whipped cream made even better by those leftover conversation hearts your great-aunt sent you.