Let me start off by saying that how you choose to fuel your body and manage your health goals is a conversation you need to have with yourself and your doctor. However, as someone who is in the food space and has struggled with weight, knowing about the potential options can be helpful when it comes to leading a healthier lifestyle. I've decided to look into intermittent fasting and if this is a diet you are looking into, Fast Bar might be able to help. 

What Is A Fast Bar?

Photo Courtesy of Fast Bar

Fast Bar was created with the goal to help support those looking to engage in intermittent fasting. The Fast Bar was developed based on the information found from the relatively new Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD) which uses food as a means to fast. This might sound confusing but let's take a deeper look. 

The FMD consists of have one eat specific healthy plant-based ingredients for five days. During this time, his or her body does not recognizing that it is eating. This causes the body to stay in a fasting mode. Intermittent fasting has been shown to promote weight management and improved energy levels. 

The Fast Bar comes in three flavors Original Nuts and Honey, Nuts and Nibs and Cocoa Nuts. Each bar has a macronutrient ratio of high beneficial fats, low carbs and protein that works to keep you feeling fuller for longer periods of time. 

The Fast Bar is plant-based, non-GMO, soy-free, dairy-free and has no additives. 

Where To Find Fast Bars

Photo Courtesy of Fast Bar

If you are looking to start your own intermittent fasting journey, Fast Bar is available for purchase on Amazon or through their website

Stay connected with Fast Bar by following them on Instagram and Facebook.