You probably don't associate Walmart with delicious pizza, but the retail store wants to change that. Starting today, they're relaunching their Marketside Pizza and giving away free slices to celebrate.

Walmart will give away free slices to customers at 2,500 stores in the US. Once you enter the store, all you have to do is head back to the pizza section and you'll find someone handing out hot slices of 'za. Giveaway dates and hours will vary based on location, but it all starts today, June 6 and goes through June 11 (although free slices will only be available for one day at your local store). Call your local store for more deets on exact timing. 

Photo courtesy of Walmart

The reason for the relaunch is really thanks to Walmart's customers. A little while back, Walmart tried to improve upon its Marketside Pizza by revamping the crust. However, customers noticed and they were not happy, so they spoke up—so much so that Walmart decided to go back to their original crust. 

It's a true story of using your voice for change, even if it is just for better pizza. Which honestly, we all deserve better pizza. So kudos to the customers for fighting and kudos to Walmart for listening.