In the early 2000s, Nickelodeon's "Slime Time Live" had one simple goal: to dump slime on people's heads. Thinking about it now, it's kind of funny how entertaining it was to watch teen celebs like The Spy Kids, Aaron Carter, and Lil Bow Wow and crazed fans get "slimed." Today, even after the show's final season in 2003, the slime lives on at Nickelodeon's annual "Kids Choice Awards" and now, at Walmart. 

Photo courtesy of Walmart

Walmart's private label, in collaboration with Nickelodeon, is launching Slime Sauce. Although the real slime was rumored to be a combo of applesauce and vanilla pudding, this sauce is ketchup in disguise. You can take it to your summer BBQ and cover your hot dogs, burgers, and French fries in lime green "slime." Yum?

Of course, this isn't the first time that ketchup has gotten a makeover. Back in 2000, Heinz released new EZ Squirt Ketchup that came in dark green, purple, and blue. The colorful ketchup only lasted on shelves for roughly three years though, which isn't a huge surprise seeing as how the darker colors blended together made brown. 

Photo courtesy of Walmart

There's no word on how long Walmart's Great Value Nickelodeon Slime Sauce will be on store shelves, but if green ketchup doesn't freak you out, you should probably pick some up now. You can get a bottle and all the nostalgia ~feels~ for $2.28 today.