While Spring isn’t quite here yet, that cold and gloomy winter weather is on its way out. As we make room for spring days with lots of sunshine and warm weather, Vizzy announced their four new flavors. Get ready to crack open some refreshing hard seltzer that’s light, flavorful, and is infused with antioxidant vitamin C. The four new Vizzy flavors are Papaya Passionfruit, Blackberry Lemon, Watermelon Strawberry, and Raspberry Tangerine.

What better way to try out all four new flavors, than with a variety 12-pack of all four new flavors. Each new Vizzy flavor is only 100 calories, has only 1 gram of sugar, and 5% alcohol by volume, making this the perfect choice for all outdoor spring activities. No matter if you’re hanging by the pool, having a cookout, or even admiring the outdoors from the comfort of your own home, these new flavors from Vizzy are sure to get you excited for spring.

You can get your own variety 12-pack of Vizzy and try all four new flavors starting March 1st. Be on the lookout for the new flavors where you get your hard seltzer. So here’s to the first of many Spring days with Vizzy. Please drink responsibly.