Presented by Spoon University x Amazon Prime Student

If you’re obsessed with viral food trends like me, you know how important it is to have a space where you can get creative and try everything at home. Stocking up on -- and finding space to store -- all of the foodie appliances and tools can be tough, especially if you’re a first-year college student sharing a kitchen down the hall with dozens of fellow students (trust me, I’ve been there)!

Fortunately, Amazon Prime Student can help. You can get all of the shopping, savings and entertainment benefits of Prime, plus exclusive limited-time offers just for college students (like a free Grubhub+ Student membership!).. So if you’re like me and want to hop on the latest viral food trends, but aren’t sure where to begin, here are 11 items to buy from Prime Student (with fast and free delivery!) that can help you get started. 

This semester, make the transition to college easier on yourself and check out Prime Student for all of your needs, for your foodie needs and beyond. Seriously. Whether you want to impress your friends with your snack-making skills or you want to try a viral food trend from your dorm and post it online for the world to see, the above items can help you get started. Sign up for your six-month trial here and start enjoying discounts and free shipping on all of your college essentials today.