Becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel is no easy task. While the models are the continually thinking about their diet and exercise regime, the VS fashion show is the one show they all look forward to. We might have a pre-conceived notion about models and their diets, but these Angels have a healthy take on fueling their bodies in preparation for the show. A common theme — eat what you want and take everything in moderation.

Alessandra Ambrosio

The Brazilian bombshell, Alessandra Ambrosio revealed to Net-A-Porter that she doesn't really diet. Her only weakness is Brazilian food. 

"I don't cut out any food groups. I'm all about moderation and eating something different every day. Obviously I try not to splurge on pasta, but if I'm back in Brazil where everything is pasta- or bread-based — and so yummy — I'll eat whatever I want, then go back to lots of salads and chicken or fish with vegetables as soon as I'm back in LA."

Lily Aldridge

Lily Aldridge is a VS Fashion Show veteran. She knows what works for her and what doesn't. Lily has one major thing she takes out of her diet before the show. 

"The big thing I cut out is wine. And then a week before the show, I stop salty foods," Aldridge told The Daily Mail.

Gigi Hadid

Gigi Hadid knows food and she's confident about her mentality when it comes to dieting. 

"Eat clean, and work out to stay fit — and have a burger to stay sane," she told Refinery 29.

Elsa Hosk

Elsa Hosk is another toned angel who loves working out. She's not a snacker though — she's more of a three meals a-day kind of girl.

"I don't usually snack at all. I have main meals, and I make sure I eat a lot so I survive to the next meal," she told Harper's Bazaar. "I generally always eat what I want. I think when you work out a lot, you can afford to eat more because your body's metabolism is higher. I like healthy food and prefer that anyways, but if I want pizza or a can of Coca-Cola every once in a while I'm going to have it. I just try to have a few slices and that's it." 

Jasmine Tookes

Jasmine Tookes is a strong and toned angel. We tried eating like her for a week and it was surprisingly easy because she mainly sticks to protein and vegetables. She also doesn't change her diet before a show.

"I think balance is so important and I like to be able to eat what I want. I still have my pizza and burgers and when I'm training hard, I eat a lot of protein, like chicken," Jasmine Tookes told Elle.

Martha Hunt

Martha Hunt has the right mentality when it comes to eating. She recognizes that we all have our weaknesses and that it's important to give your body what it wants.

"I think everyone’s relationship with food is all about giving your body what it wants and what it needs. I think indulging is good and working out too for sure!" Martha Hunt said to Self.

Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner is taking on the Victoria's Secret runway for a second year in a row. Khloe Kardashian revealed what her sisters eat in a day and says most of her sisters' diets are "cray" — but Kendall is her main chick when it comes to food.

"People always find it funny that Kenny is on the anti-model diet," she wrote on her blog. "She loves burgers and pizza and goes to In-N-Out all the time. Kendall is my go-to girl on cheat day!"

Romee Strijd

Romme Strijd's Instagram shows that she's all about health and fitness. She credits clean eating and an active lifestyle to her physique. 

"Before a show, I try to stay away from processed foods," Romee told Cosmopolitan. "I feel better when I eat healthy stuff."

Stella Maxwell

Stella Maxwell's first show was in 2015. She told Hello! that she has "always been into healthy eating and I drink lots of water – I think that drinking water is the key to life."

Sara Sampaio

Sara Sampaio is one of the newer angels who is also a foodie. She told Vogue that it's all about balance. Oh, and that her genetics help her out.

"I don't restrict myself from any food in my diet; I think it’s all about balance. I’m also very lucky with my genetics and metabolism," Sara Sampaio explained. 

She also told Vogue that 72 hours before a big shoot she doesn't change her diet that much, but she "might cut back on sweets like Skittles."

Doutzen Kroes

Victoria's Secret Angel, Doutzen Kroes had an interesting situation during the 2014 fashion show — she was breast feeding. She couldn't restrict her diet too much, but she did tell Hello! that she ditched sugary food.

"I just made sure to cut out all the bad foods, like sweets and chocolate, because that's not good for the baby anyway."

Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss won't be walking in this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Apparently, she has other work obligations. The 6'1" fitness model divulged to People that she turned her diet around in her late teens.

"I stopped eating goldfish and Oreos and started eating kale salads and avocado toast," said Kloss. "It changed my energy. I realized, Okay, how I eat affects how I feel."