I think I'm one of the few people who love vegetables. There's nothing better than a bowl of brussels sprouts or steamed broccoli. I know, you might be wondering if I'm joking but I'm not. Personally, vegetables are delicious and I wish more people thought the same way. However, Veggies Made Great has decided to make it their mission to change how people view vegetables. Yes, they are made great and taste good. Keep on reading to find out more about the veggie brand changing the narrative around vegetables. 

Veggies Made Great Frittatas

Veggies Made Great

We all know the feeling of waking up too late and not being able to have breakfast. However, Veggies Made Great has vegetable frittatas perfect for breakfast. The brand offers savory options such as Sausage, Egg and Cheese and Veggie Bacon & Potato. Just pop one in the microwave and in 45 seconds you'll have breakfast ready. 

My favorite is the Broccoli Cheddar frittata - its like a to-go omelette. 

Vegetable Muffins

Veggies Made Great

You might be wondering how on earth could one have a  chocolate vegetable muffin? Well, Veggies Made Great has cracked the code. Made with zucchini and carrots, the brands signature Double Chocolate muffin offers the sweet taste of your favorite dessert with added protein and fiber. 

I can say, if I didn't know these were made with vegetables, there's no way I would figure it out. Whether you're looking for a healthy dessert or craving chocolate, you can't go wrong with this muffin - trust me. 

Other muffin flavors available are Blueberry Oat, Banana Chocolate Chip, Carrot Berry, Cranberry Orange, Lemon Chia and Apple Cinnamon

Where To Find Veggies Made Great

Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or snack or just want to add more vegetables to your diet, Veggies Made Great is a great brand to try. 

Find VMG at Costco, Walmart, Ralphs and Target stores nationwide.