Halo Top has been wildly popular among protein-buffs and ice cream lovers for years. But never before has Halo Top been an option for vegans or those avoiding dairy—until now.

Today, Halo Top announced that they will have dairy-free versions of seven of their most popular flavors, including Oatmeal Cookie, Peanut Butter Cup, Cinnamon Roll, Sea Salt Caramel, Caramel Macchiato, and Chocolate Covered Banana. So from one vegan to another, dreams do come true!

In a press release, CEO Justin Woolverton stated that "the number one request we get from our fans is to make a non-dairy and vegan-friendly version of Halo Top." 

And well, they listened! The non-dairy versions of fan favorites for vegans and dairy-avoiders everywhere will roll out starting in mid-October of this year.

Woolverton also stated that it "took a long time to 'get it right,' but we're absolutely thrilled with the outcome and can't wait for our fans to try these flavors."

Each non-dairy pint has between 280-360 calories, and 12 grams of protein. Comparatively, the original Halo Top versions contain roughly the same amount of calories, and about 20 grams of protein per container. 

Halo Top hopes their non-dairy, vegan-friendly, low-calorie, higher-protein ice cream will help bring joy to ice cream lovers of all dietary preferences. And I'm sure it will—I know can't wait to get my hands on a pint (or two)!