If you are anything like me, you are always up for a freshly baked cookie. However, baking in the cramped, communal dorm kitchen is far from ideal.

EatPastry Cookie Dough is not only vegan and delectable, but it will have you in-and-out of the kitchen in under fifteen minutes. Because there are no eggs in the dough, you can safely eat the dough right out of the tub (even though eggs never stopped us before).

Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Chocoholic Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip, in addition to Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip, Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle and Gluten Free Sugar Momma, and they’re all delicious.

dessert

Photo by Morgan Weinstein

Just borrow a cookie tray from a friend, preheat the oven to 350°F, scoop teaspoon-sized balls of dough onto the tray and bake for 9-12  minutes. Before you know it, you’ll have warm cookies in front of you that taste just as good as when your mom makes them at home.

At just fifty calories per serving, you won’t have to feel too guilty while devouring one cookie after the next. Not only are they egg free, but they also have no dairy, cholesterol or any of those creepy hydrogenated oils.

Stock up on some of this yummy cookie dough (which you can buy at Whole Foods) so that the next time you need a study snack or have a late night dessert craving, you can enjoy cookie dough that not only tastes delicious, but has wholesome ingredients as well.