With Valentine's Day right around the corner, knowing about the best treats and deals is the best way to celebrate. Whether you're single or in a relationship, there's so many ways to feel the love (through food)! 

Dunkin

What’s better than heart-shaped donuts? We don’t know about you, but we are loving these cute and simple New England classics. The special donuts come in two flavors, Brownie Batter and Cupid’s Choice. Brownie Batter consists of a heart-shaped donut with rich, chocolatey brownie batter-flavored buttercream and filled and frosted with chocolate icing. If chocolate isn’t your thing, the Cupid’s Choice is a heart-shaped donut with Bavarian Kreme frosted with strawberry-flavored icing. Also, to match the festivities, Dunkin’ is offering a Pink Velvet Macchiato to satisfy both your sweet tooth and your caffeine craving! 

Olive Garden 

Olive Garden really thought outside the box for this one with breadstick bouquets and we are loving it. If you’ve never had Olive Garden’s breadsticks before, you are really missing out. They’re toasted, soft, buttery, and the perfect way to start out any occasion. They also offer a Valentine’s Day ToGo Dinner for Two which is a convenient and affordable way to celebrate with your special somebody. The special includes breadsticks and soup or salad, dipping sauce for starters, shareable entree for two, and shareable dessert for $34.99. 

Milk Bar

If you’re craving something sweet and special for Valentine’s Day, Milk Bar is the place to go. They have a wide variety of cakes, truffles, cookies, pies, and combo packs to choose from to appeal to everyone. The cake flavors are Red Velvet, Chocolate, and Birthday Cake (a vanilla cake with sprinkles) and the cookies come in variety packs. So, although Red Velvet and Chocolate might be the go-to flavors for Valentine’s Day, other fun flavors are available. If you have extra time on your hands or you just want to spend time with your special someone, Milk Bar also posts recipes online to recreate some of their menu favorites at home. The recipes are simple to follow and only require a free account to access.

California Pizza Kitchen 

California Pizza Kitchen is having a sweet deal for two for dining-in which includes a whole variety of items for $35. The special includes one appetizer, two entrees (salad, pizza, or pasta), and one dessert. The best part about the pizzas is you can ask for them to be heart-shaped! We don’t know about you, but heart-shaped food is really getting us in the spirit this time of year.

Chick-Fil-A

Who says a box of chocolate is the only way to a person’s heart? Every year around Valentine’s Day Chick-fil-A celebrates in a unique way by packaging their menu favorites into heart shaped tins. This year you can get a 30-count of Chick-fil-A Nuggets, a 10-count Chick n Minis (their bite-sized chicken sandwiches), a 6-count Chocolate Chunk Cookies, or a 12 Chocolate Fudge Brownie halves all wrapped nicely into heart shaped tins. The prices range from $7.39-$13.45 and are available until supplies last. Also the special tins are priced the same as the normally packaged ones, so we definitely think this Valentine’s treat is worth it!

Bruegger's Bagels

Calling all bagel lovers (and friends) because Bruegger’s Bagels now have heart-shaped bagels for the Valentine’s Day season. These cute, festive, and New York-style bagels are the best place for Valentine’s Day brunch. The heart-shaped bagels are available in plain, cinnamon raisin, and blueberry and can be purchased from February 10-14. We’ve tried all three of these flavors and they do not disappoint.