If you're like me, then you probably don't drink soda because it doesn't have many health benefits. I mean, a Sprite every now and then is well-deserved, but for the most part water is my go-to drink. If you miss the sweet and fizzy taste of soda, then you're in luck. United Sodas is on a mission to change the way people think about soda. 

What Is United Sodas?

Photo Courtesy of United Sodas

United Sodas was created with the goal of getting people back to loving soda again. The brand is reaching new heights with its high-quality ingredients and inventive flavors that will make soda lovers rejoice! 

United Sodas Flavors

Photo Courtesy of United Sodas

United Sodas has 12 signature flavors that range from classic to unconventional. The flavors include Young Mango, Extra Peach, Toasted Coconut, Sour Blueberry, Blackberry Jam, White Grape, Lemon Verbena, Pear Elderflower, Strawberry Basil, Orange Nectarine, Gingery Ale and Cherry Pop.

Each can contains only 30 calories, has no artificial ingredients and is organically sweetened. 

Where To Get United Sodas?

Photo Courtesy of United Sodas

United Sodas is available for purchase directly on the brands website for $34.99 (10% off with monthly subscriptions). The sodas are available in a 12-can sampler box or variety theme pack (4 cans of 3 flavors) sorted by tone and mood, including: 

The New Classics: Cherry Pop, Gingery Ale, Orange Nectarine

Toga Party: Extra Peach, Young Mango, Toasted Coconut

The Blues: White Grape, Sour Blueberry, Blackberry Jam

The Finer Things Club: Strawberry Basil, Pear Elderflower, Lemon Verbena 

United Sodas also offers free shipping to all 50 states!

More About United Sodas

Photo Courtesy of United Sodas

Stay up to date with United Sodas by following the brand on Instagram