If you’re a big fan of the reality show like I am and have followed it back to Season 11 of The Bachelor with Brad Womack, you probably already know that there’s a twist to the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

For the first time ever in Bachelorette history, there will be two Bachelorettes.

Why? After a dramatic season of The Bachelor featuring Chris Soules, the 33 year-old hunk farmer from Iowa, producers and viewers were torn between Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson as to who the next Bachelorette would be.

On The Bachelor season finale, Chris Harrison announced they “decided not to decide.” Instead, the 25 bachelors this upcoming season will vote between the two women as to who they want as a potential wife. On the night of arrival, one will stay and one will be sent home.

Shocked

GIF courtesy of uptownblonde.blogspot.com

Gather around the flat screen with your girlfriends because this a season you don’t want to miss — especially the first episode! This drinking game is guaranteed to make this season premiere even better.

Drunk

GIF courtesy of realitytrainwreck.com

Take a sip every time…

• A guy comes out of the limo
  • Someone says, “here for the right reasons”
  • A guys gives The Bachelorette a hug
Hug

GIF courtesy of BuzzFeed

• Someone says, “I’m here to find love”
  • A guy compliments The Bachelorette saying she looks “beautiful,” “stunning,” “gorgeous,” or “hot”

Take a drink every time…

• A guy stares another guy down
  • Someone gives The Bachelorette a welcome gift
  • Kaitlyn’s hyena laugh comes out

GIF courtesy of ET

• Someone gets a lap dance
  • Britt cries — or looks like it
Cries

GIF courtesy of theworldofnellster.com

• Someone starts a fight
  • A guy introduces himself in a strange costume

Finish your drink every time…

• A guy steals away The Bachelorette during cocktail hour
  • The first impression rose is given out
Rose

GIF courtesy of Hello Giggles

• The camera pans to the tray of roses
  • Chris Harrison says, “This is the final rose tonight. When you’re ready.”
bachelorette

Photo courtesy of People

I’m not quite sure where I stand on the #TeamKaitlyn or #TeamBritt debate. But I can tell you that season 11 of The Bachelorette is looking to be an interesting, yet exciting one. Looks like a battle between the beauts, so may the best lady win!

Bye

GIF courtesy of ET

The Bachelorette‘s two-part premiere begins May 18 at 9 pm ET on ABC.

Turn your late night hang out to a drinking night with these: