Pizza! I think the name is enough to fill your thoughts with cheesy smell of freshly baked pizza coming straight away from the hot oven. According to me, only some people belonging to a rare species don't like pizza( Don't get offended but this shows my love for the pizza). If you brag about how much you love pizza, here is the list called "Types Of Pizza You Should Know To Call Yourself A Pizza Lover".  

(1) Neapolitan Pizza

A typical Neapolitan pizza has fresh mozzarella cheese, raw tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, oregano, garlic and extra virgin olive oil.

(2) New York Style Pizza

A New York style pizza has thin crust and the toppings such tomato sauce, cheese, oregano, chili flakes and sometimes mushroom or sausages and pepperoni also. Neapolitan and New York pizzas are quite similar.

(3) Chicago Pizza

A Chicago pizza is usually called as deep-dish pizza. It is a thick pizza baked in a pan and layered with the toppings like cheese, fillings like meat and vegetables, and sauce, in that order. 

(4) Sicilian Pizza

Sicilian pizza is a fluffy, spongy bread base (similar to focaccia) covered with a sauce(without meat) made from tomatoes, onions, herbs, and anchovies, which is then covered with bread crumbs and grated hard cheese. A square tray is used to bake it.

(5) Greek Pizza

A Greek Pizza is baked in a pan. This style is quite different from traditional Italian pizza which is baked directly on the bricks of the pizza oven. It has puffy crust and this pizza is covered with the toppings like tomato sauce, olives, fresh tomatoes, oregano, feta cheese etc.

(6) Tomato Pie

A Tomato Pie is a thick crust, square shaped pizza covered with a plenty of tomato sauce which makes it tangy and sweet. It is sometimes sprinkled with Parmesan or Romano cheese.

(7) Mac & Cheese pizza

A Mac & Cheese Pizza is a pizza covered with macaroni and shredded Cheddar, American and Mozzarella cheese .  

(8) Mexican Pizza

A Mexican pizza is a corn tortilla covered with the toppings like beans, beef, Mexican cheese etc.

(9) Lahm Bi Ajeen

Lahm Bi Ajeen  is an Arabic pizza covered with the toppings like spiced lamb or beef (or mixture of the both), fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, pine nuts etc.

(10) Hawaiian Pizza 

A Hawaiian pizza is a pizza covered with the toppings like tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple, bacon or ham. Some variants also contain mushroom or pepper.

(11)  Dessert Pizza

A Dessert pizza is a pizza covered with the fruits like strawberry, bananas and chocolate, nuts and marshmallows.

There are so many types of pizza that you can never get bored of. All of them can't be included in any list cause there are so many that the list will never end. So, I have shortlisted some of the most popular pizza among the pizza lovers. If you are a pizza lover, you would definitely know all of these written in the above list. Even if you don't know all, you would like to judge the taste of these pizza by your palate.