Twisted Tea; in short, it's alcoholic iced tea that comes in different flavors for us all to consume. They understand that being stuck in a quarantine isn't ideal, and they're here to lighten up everyone's mood with their latest campaign, which is known as #LockDownTurnUp. If you're not already drinking at home alone (if you're of legal age, of course), then what are you doing? Netflix? Playing with your cat? Something else? Ok cool, but I highly recommend checking out the details of Twisted Tea's campaign to see how you can cure your boredom while helping Twisted Tea give back to society. 

The details

Twisted Tea is all about turning up and making every moment in life...well...twisted. To help keep spirits high while sheltering in place, we’re challenging drinkers across the nation to get creative and show how they #LockDownTurnUp via social media by tagging @TwistedTea with our hashtag. For every video submitted, Twisted Tea will donate $50 to the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation’s Restaurant Employee Relief Fund, up to $50,000. Drinkers who participate will even have the chance to be featured on Twisted Tea’s social media pages. 

Chances are, you're already making videos on a certain platform that shall not be named... so you can definitely make videos for other social media platforms that'll actually give back to the community. It's still early enough in the game to make a video while drinking some Twisted Tea, so it's time to go get on it.