Good new hot heads: Frito-Lay has announced their newest addition to the Flamin’ Hot family. Meet Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Pepper Puffs. These Pepper Puffs are the hottest Flamin’ Hot chip ever, so enjoy them with caution. As the name suggests, these Cheetos are shaped like a hot pepper and fully puffed. Giving you a larger surface area per chip for all that Flamin’ Hot flavor. Because I think we can all agree, size matters. Make sure to keep a cold one nearby while you try to enjoy these new chips because they are H O T.

I really admire what Frito-Lay has done with the Flamin’ Hot line-up. They’ve given us such a variety of chips. My personal favorites are Flamin’ Hot Funyuns, Flamin’ Hot Dill Pickle Lay’s, and Flamin’ Hot Puffcorn. They even make Baked Flamin Hot Cheetos, so you can finish the whole bag in one sitting and feel good about your choices. Basically, all I’m saying is that you can never go wrong with any Flamin’ Hot bag of chips. Taco Bell even used Flamin’ Hot Fritos in their beloved Beefy Crunch Burrito. 

You can pick up the new Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Pepper Puffs at Walmart and Circle K for a limited time starting this week so don't wait. They are available in seven-ounce bags and personal sized 2.375-ounce bags priced at $3.99 and $1.89 respectively. Turn up the heat this summer with these new Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Pepper Puffs while supplies last.