Trolli Sour Gummi Worms are coming out with a new treat, and this one isn't in the form of edible annelids. The classic candy brand, often a favorite at movie theater concession stands, is releasing a high end clothing line.  

The Trolli clothing line, called #WeirdlyWoven and now for sale on the , features the abstract, geometric designs familiar to anyone who paid attention to fashion in the Nineties. The windbreaker, for instance, wouldn’t be out of place on Saved by the Bell. Decked out in neon blue and green and hot pink colors, the pieces are printed with the crawlers and octopus candies. There aren’t just the typical t-shirts, though. There are socks, pins, patches, and even fanny packs. 

I like Trolli Sour Gummi Worms. Not like, I eat them every day or even buy them at the movie theater, but if someone opens a bag and offers me a bite, I'll gladly take five or six. But our social media editor, on the other hand, is all about them. They're always her first choice. "There's two types of people in the world: Those that prefer chocolate to gummies, and those that prefer gummies to chocolate. I only wanna hang out with the people that prefer gummies to chocolate, because they're way more fun," she says.  

The Trolli clothing line, called #WeirdlyWoven and now for sale on the Mokuyobi website, features the abstract, geometric designs familiar to anyone who paid attention to fashion in the Nineties. The windbreaker, for instance, wouldn’t be out of place on Saved by the Bell. Decked out in neon blue and green and hot pink colors, the pieces are printed with the crawlers and octopus candies. There aren’t just the typical t-shirts, though. There are socks, pins, patches, and even fanny packs.

Gummie worms are good. Like, I'd eat five or six if offered some. But our social media editor actually LOVES them. I recently asked her specifically about the Trolli Sour Gummi Worms, and she basically freaked out. "There's two types of people in the world: Those that prefer chocolate to gummies, and those that prefer gummies to chocolate. I only wanna hang out with the people that prefer gummies to chocolate, because they're way more fun," she says. 

Honestly, I've never thought much about gummie worms. I remember eating them in that "cup of dirt" dessert parents used to make in kindergarten. And if offered the chance to eat them now, I'd probably have five or six. But when I asked our social media editor about them, she basically freaked out and told me how much she loves them. 

Yep, you can wear worms on your sleeve. According to Food & Wine, the line, called #WeirdlyWoven, is in collaboration with LA-based clothing brand Mokuyobi, and every item oozes 90s nostalgia. There are neon printed gummie worms on shirts, socks, patches, a backpack, a hat, a jacket, and even fanny packs. I imagine Stephanie Tanner would have been gunning for some of these back in the day. 

However, in this day and age, where brands stand at front and center of everything, gummie worm fans and fashionistas will probably storm the site. In fact, they kind of already have—the backpack is sold out. You can purchase your worm wear on Mokuyobi's site. 

Personally, I've never thought much about gummie worms, but when I told our social media editor about the apparel, she freaked out. "There are two types of people in the world: Those that prefer chocolate to gummies, and those that prefer gummies to chocolate. I only wanna hang out with the people that prefer gummies to chocolate, because they're way more fun," she says. 

So... Yeah, as a chocolate lover, things are kind of awks now. But at least now I know what gift to bring to the office white elephant gift exchange to redeem myself. 

The line is going fast—the backpack is already sold out—so if you’re hoping to go for a Nineties throwback look in the new year, you may want to drop by the website as soon as possible. Know someone who eats more candy than real food? Or is just a super fan of everything retro? The #WeirdlyWoven line would make an ideal Christmas gift.

Gummie worms are good. Like, I'd eat five or six if offered some. But our social media editor actually LOVES them. I recently asked her specifically about the Trolli Sour Gummi Worms, and she basically freaked out. 

So, I guess we're no longer friends. JK. But 

I like Trolli Sour Gummi Worms. Not like, I eat them every day or even buy them at the movie theater, but if someone opens a bag and offers me a bite, I'll gladly take five or six. But our social media editor, on the other hand, is all about them. T