Food is always the way to anyone's heart and you can't go wrong with any of these treats that ship nationwide.

1. Baked by Melissa

Ugh. Total classic. To be honest, I've even thought about sending these cupcakes to myself. These little guys, which are roughly the size of a quarter, come in all different delish flavors like peanut butter & jelly, mint cookie, and chocolate chip pancake. They even do special Valentine's Day flavors such as strawberry shortcake, chocolate velvet and sugar cookie cheesecake. They've also started dabbling in the muffin and macaroon market. I sure wouldn't be opposed to any of those choices.  

2. Jars by Dani

These jars are almost too cute to eat. They're more than just cakes in a jar, though. They include layers of brownie, mousse, whipped cream and more, too. Flaves include cookie dough, cake batter, lemon bar and fudge brownie. Totally JARling, am I right?!?

3. Treat House

What's better than a good old Rice Krispie treat? Flavored, gourmet Rice Krispie treats. These three bite treats are made in to-die-for flavors like M&M, hot cocoa, and birthday cake. The best part about these for a Valentine's Day gift? Treat House will print a custom picture of you and your boo on top of the icing of your treat. So clever, so cute, so yummy. 

4. Batter and Cream

I sent these little whoopie pies to my parents for Valentine's Day last year (because, let's be honest, their my number one boos) and they loved them. The flavors range from traditional, like red velvet, funfetti and s'mores, to funky like fig honey goat cheese and strawberry basil. Bonus points for how small and cute they are, too. 

5. Cookie DO

Ugh. I am a huge fan of the edible cookie dough craze and these flavors really are something else. They, of course, do a standard chocolate chip cookie dough and sugar cookie dough. But, Cookie DŌ really takes it to the next level with their combination flavors. For example, "heavenly" is sugar cookie dough, nutella, chocolate chips, caramel bits and sea salt, "fluffernutter" is peanut butter dough, dark chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff, and their "chocolate dream" is brownie batter, oreos, and chocolate chips. I am definitely down for just about any of those.