Spoon University Logo
Lifestyle

Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Taste “The Alchemy” In Every Bite At These Date Spots

On September 5, Taylor Swift and her boyfriend Travis Kelce jetted off to dinner in New York City following the Kansas City Chief’s home game victory against the Baltimore Ravens. 

Feeling “So High School” all over again, the couple held hands as they were photographed walking into Lucali, Brooklyn’s upscale pizza joint, known for its brick-oven pies and frequent visits from Swift’s inner circle.  

Their visit to Lucali wasn’t just a regular dinner; it showed how much they value spending quality time together. For this couple, cooking, dining out, and enjoying meals together are more than just eating– it’s a way for them to enjoy each other’s company like ordinary couples do, despite constantly being in the public eye. 

In addition to their go-to pizza place, these iconic Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift date night restaurants are must-visits if you’re a food lover.

Catch Steak

After the Season 49 premiere of “Saturday Night  Live,” Swift and Kelce joined castmates at Catch Steak New York, for the afterparty, where they were spotted enjoying a low-key meal and catching up away from the cuecards. 

Located at 88 9th Ave, Catch Steak New York offers a chic, modern setting with elegant dark wood accents and sophisticated lighting. Known for its top-notch steaks, fresh seafood, and indulgent sides, it delivers a stylish upscale experience, fit for “Miss Americana” and “the guy from the Chiefs.”

The Waverly Inn

Swift and Kelce made a notable departure from her previous routines by casually strolling into and out of Sunday night dinner at The Waverly Inn

The Waverly Inn is a historic and stylish restaurant in New York City’s Greenwich Village. Known for its charming, vintage-inspired decor, and intimate atmosphere, it offers menu options like a brasserie burger and a chicken pot pie blending American flare and comfort.

Miracle 

The power couple has been spotted at Miracle, a seasonal bar in Kansas City twice– most notably during a holiday party hosted by Brittany and Patrick Mahomes.

The menu features a wide range of seasonal cocktails, such as the “Christmaspolitan,” “Jingle Ball Nog,” and “Santas’s Little Helper.” The bar emphasizes a fun, immersive holiday experience, encapsulating the nostalgia of the Swift family’s very own “Christmas Tree Farm.” 

Nobu Malibu

During Swift’s Eras Tour in Los Angeles, she and Kelce were seen lunching at Nobu Malibu, known for its stunning views of 1989-worthy “clear blue water.” 

Nobu Malibu is part of the Nobu chain, which was founded by the renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisa. The restaurant offers a sophisticated dining experience that blends traditional Japanese dishes with Peruvian flavors. Nobu Malibu is a popular spot for celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio and the Kardashian-Jenner family. 

Meduza Mediterrania 

Most recently, Swift and Kelce have been spotted alongside friends at Meduza Mediterrania

A Mediterranean restaurant located in Kansas City, Meduza Mediterrania is known for its vibrant and fresh cuisine. The menu offers a variety of dishes inspired by Mediterranean flavors, including seafood, grilled meats, and vegetarian options.

Natalie Civadelic is a member of Spoon University's National Writers Program, where she writes and curates intersectional content related to food, dining, and culinary trends. Natalie focuses on delivering engaging informative articles that resonate with college students nationwide. Beyond Her Campus, Natalie is an undergraduate student at Rutgers University-New Brunswick where she's majoring in Journalism and Media Studies (concentration in global media) and minoring in Creative Writing. Through Rutgers, she's teaching "Exploring Journalism and Media Studies," a credited, ten-week course to twenty-five first year students interested in the field. Natalie is heavily involved at Rutgers. She is the VP of Chapter Relations and Standards for the Theta Tau chapter of Alpha Chi Omega, a writer for The Daily Targum, and runs recruitment for the Society of Professional Journalists. In her free time, Natalie enjoys traveling, rewatching the same three shows over and over again, anything related to coffee, reading, but more importantly browsing book stores, jazz music, Peanuts holiday specials, and spending quality time with family.