Trader Joe's is known for their endless limited edition items. Especially for Fall, they go all out with their seasonal dishes. They range from pumpkin, maple, and butternut squash flavored meals that curb any fall food craving. However the Fall pumpkin items are not few and far between. They have everything ranging from breakfast foods, desserts, snacks and much more. They even have pumpkin pie seasoning that can be added to every dish! Here is a compiled list of pumpkin items from Trader Joe's. These are the best pumpkin items you need to try this Fall.

1. Pumpkin Waffles 

These are probably THE best on a cozy Fall morning. Perfectly paired with syrup and caramelized apples that make a great breakfast treat!

2. Pumpkin Butter

I've never heard of pumpkin butter, but the name itself just sounds like deliciousness. This treat is probably best paired with an apple or even a puff pastry for a Fall inspired dessert!

3. Pumpkin Bisque

When the leaves change colors and the temperatures drop, soup is the perfect meal. A creamy pumpkin bisque can warm up anyone's stomach!

4. Pumpkin Ice Cream

This treat I have yet to try, but this is perfect for when the weather is still warm and you can still enjoy a pint of ice cream!

5. Pumpkin Ravioli

This is the perfect dinner for a quick Fall inspired dinner. Pumpkin and pasta together is my favorite food combination. They pair perfectly!

Don't walk... run to your nearest Trader Joe's to get all these dishes. They are perfect for any meal, especially on a cozy Fall afternoon!